Chapter 7: Accident

" So? Edward is back. Did he talk to you?" Jessica ask as they line up in the cafeteria. Its start of the snow and she met with the Cullen family as they inform her that Edward visit their cousin in Denali.

" Yeah. He actually apologize and ask me why did I transfer here" Bella answer a little uncomfortable.

" Really?" Jessica sigh shaking her head. "Eddie really need not to ask personal question to people he only met. I really should give him a lesson" Jessica mutter as she can imagine Edward eyes widening knowing he heard her.

" Yeah..." Beca answer as she glance at the Cullens table then at Jessica.

" Not to be rude...But, your close to them but you didn't sit on table with them" Beca said with questioning look making Jessica blink.

" Well... I have class with some of Cullens sibling in other subject so we talk there. And I also spend my time with them sometimes. I am friends with Cullens which is rare according to students but it doesn't mean that I'm gonna ignore Angela and the others. They're still my friends" Jessica answer making Bella blink and blush in slight embarrassment.

" Right. Sorry for asking" Bella apologize making Jessica frown

" You don't have to apologize. Your just curious. But sometimes, to much curiosity can get you in danger like they said. Curiosity get the cat killed" Jessica shrug

" You know. I notice that you somehow similar to the Cullens" Bella suddenly said as Jessica raise her brow.

"Huh? Really? Similar where?" Jess ask confuse

" Well. Your pale like them."

" I don't know if that's a compliment or insult" Jessica joked as Bella smile shaking her head.

"Definitely a compliment" Beca answer with a smile. For weeks she's staying here in Forks. She and Jessica became close friends, that she is getting used when Jess being sarcastic and sassy in a good way and she love Jessica company. They went to their table where the rest of their friend waiting and Jessica saw Bella glance at the Cullens table and chuckle to herself knowing Bella is curious of  the Cullens. She won't reveal herself since where's the fun in that if she reveal herself early. Time will come before she reveal herself to them.

Timeskip

" Your going to La Push?" Bella ask as Jessica nod.

" Yeah. Leah invite me to sleepover. She just texted me that Sam and her cousin Emily start dating" Jessica said.

" Sam Uley? You mean the one who ignore all of you after he's acting strange one day?" Bella ask confuse as she heard a story of them from Jessica

" Yeah. I mean.. He just suddenly got a muscle then he avoid us. Leah told me that Emily introduce Sam as her boyfriend and I'm curious how it happen" Jessica answer as they walk toward their car.

Truth to be told, Jessica knew that Sam shift into wolf and imprinted on Emily. And she's glad that she change Leah's fate from heartbreak. And what hurt them is Sam avoiding them.

" Good for him" Bella said as they stop few meters away in front of her truck when suddenly Jessica heard an unexpected sound.

Sssscccrrreeeeeccchhhh

' Shit. I forgot about the van scene' Jessica thought. Bella is supposed to be near her truck but their position is near the van coming on their way where she has a millisecond to decide.

She glance at the Cullens seeing the rest of them looking at them in horror and off guard (especially Alice). She smile sadly at them then turn to Bella.