3 things u need to know

ONE: i died a million lifetimes before your impact finally made even a shrivel of a difference in my apathetic facade. i am the blow that a mother of three snorts up her nose with a bendy straw because Jesus, she just can't take the fucking screaming. i am the first time you skid your elbows and knees underneath an unforgiving sun and blistering concrete and a riptide of round tears roll off your face and youre all sticky and sweaty and bleeding. im the patron saint of denial and i used to think that i was the forthcoming result of God's vengeance.

TWO: i have asked too much of you. i feel like im too impulsive in my dejected decisions so i lash out with extremities. im a new millennial age stoner version of Romeo: i mistake impetuosity with incumbents. i am in love with love and infatuated with a love like state of death (but you're too cool to be juliet. juliet was an idiot to stick around with romeo).

THREE: i think you're beautifully raw. you are the nature we surround ourselves in: you heal my wounds with maple syrup words and sure im all sticky but the sun climbs towards Helios to reclaim her lost fiery love and the voluptuous vicinity of the sea sends kisses made of salt water and begotten pearls the mango tree outside of my house swoons at the sight of the winds grip and she tastes so sweet when you sink your teeth into her hearty forbidden fruit. i may be God's vengeance and the shadow of the mourn. but you are the hearth that ignites embers in my wallowing heart. you are the single rose in the field of all that is rotten and cruel: and you are forever untouched by winters tundra of bitter feelings.

// happypjm you build me palaces out of paragraphs. you will always be an amazing friend in my life and i am so glad that you have helped change me for the better !!  ilysm xx