C H A P T E R 1 2

You: Omg, JI NYUL I'm so SORRY!!

You: Wth Did I even say?? Im so sorry but the fever affected me really bad. Its worse for me than getting drunk

NYUTELLA: Its ok, (Y/N). U okay now? Feeling any better??

You: yes. Thank u and please forget all the crap I said, ok? Its like I was almost on drugs 😅

NYUTELLA: Oh, its.. Ok..

You: u sure? I mean, shit I didn't mean that I dont like u, I do. Your my.. Friend, right?

NYUTELLA: yep, of course I am ^^

NYUTELLA: Ur lucky to have ME as ur friend ;)

You: oh, here we go again 😒

NYUTELLA: Sooo, ur back to collage?

You: yeah, sadly ;-; cant u like come here and kidnap me to Korea? I wont mind :')

NYUTELLA: Oh, kidnap u?? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You: ya KNOW FORGET IT I WAS JK IM GOING TO STUDY BYE!!

NYUTELLA: Aww, (Y/N). I was JK too :(

You: we were both Jungkook 😂😂😅

NYUTELLA: HAHAA! Ur the one who said JK meant just kidding right?

You: yeah, yeah..

You: oh, sorry but I gtg Ji Nyul! A stupid cat just entered my apartment idk how and its GONNA RUIN THE KITCHEN OH SHEET!!

NYUTELLA: Its ok :)

< You logged off >

NYUTELLA: Well, bye :')

< NYUTELLA has logged off >

———†———

He didn't know if what he was doing was right. If it was, then why was he still hurting??

"Hoseok??" A voice interrupted his agonizing thoughts, though it was barely a whisper in the complete darkness of the room.

He opened his eyes to find a sleepy looking Yoongi standing at the door, looking a little concerned.

"Yeah?" He managed to answer.
Yoongi invited himself inside, standing there,"why aren't you asleep yet? Did something happen??"

"No, Yoongi. Don't worry. I know you really wanna go back to sleep."

Yoongi lightly chuckled,"you're right on that. But I still wanted to tease you a bit before going back to my lovely bed."

This was his way to say he was worried about him and wouldn't leave him until he spoke of what disturbed him. Hoseok smiled at him in acknowledgment, saying,"what if... You like someone, and they do like you back, but if you told them you liked them, then they would hurt. And there is barely any chance for you two to even meet? What would you do, hyung?"

Yoongi slowly squinted his eyes,"Is this a way for you to confess to me?? Because I don't like you back."

Hoseok held his loud laugh, chuckling deeply as a tear slid down his eye from laughter. He wiped it and said,"no, you idiot. I'm just asking."

"Well, If it isn't me you're talking about, then I would say you're a complete idiot."

"Ouch??" Hoseok pretended to be offended.

"you're an idiot for believing you have no chance with them. You're an idiot for losing hope so easily, how ironic. You're J-HOPE! You can't act like this. Not confessing would only make things worse and dull. And then everything would eventually fade away.."

The sleepy guy standing blinked a bit, forrowing his eyebrows and saying,"I'm ranting. Well, I guess I'm way sleepier than I thought. Good night, Hobi."

"Night," Hoseok said. But before Yoongi got out of the room to sleep again he turned his head,"at least I got to tease you a bit and say you're an idiot before I sleep." And left before Hoseok rolled his eyes playfully and drifted into deep sleep.

———†———