C H A P T E R 29

"I still can't believe you're going," your best friend said, a trickle of a tear falling down her cheek

"I still can't believe you're going," your best friend said, a trickle of a tear falling down her cheek. She looked away, refusing to meet your eyes.

"Aw, unnie, it's okay. I told you I'll just stay there for a week or so."

"Gosh, how many times did I tell you not to onion me like that?? I know you're going to Korea right now, but it's still annoying." She tried to lighten the air, which made you smile. "And don't come back for me speaking korean or I swear to god I'll send you back."

"Please do then. And I'm still learning the Hangul letters, okay? It's gonna take me years to speak it, don't worry."

She rolled her eyes and sighed; clearly she wasn't one who liked departure. Even though she always seemed harsh to you, she still loved you so dearly and you knew she was going to miss you as much as you would.

"Just.. take care of yourself. And don't get your things stolen. And if that guy turned out to be a mad fifty year old I'll take the next flight and—"

"Emmy, it's okay. Really."

Before she could say it was not okay you both heard that your plane would fly soon. So, both of you looked at each other with a sad face.

You were surprised when she suddenly hugged you hard then pushed you towards the gate where she couldn't go with you. And you wiped your tears as you walked towards the gate where they checked your belongings.

Were you doing the right choice?

_____________________

SUN ☀️: (YY/NNNNNNNNNNNNN)!!!

You: goooshhh why are youu yelliiiiiinnngggg

SUN ☀️: I'm NOOOTT YEELLLLIIIIIINNGGG

You: yeah sure anyways STOP IT WITH THE CAPS

SUN ☀️: NOW YOU'RE TALKING WITH CAPS

You: uhh whatever u infected me

SUN ☀️: ANYWAYS WHERE ARE U NOW???

You: I'm still waiting for the plane. Srsly why do they make us wait for more than an hour if the plane isn't even here??

SUN ☀️: OH UR NOT EVEN ON PLANE YET??? AKSKSSK WHYY IM WAITING PATIENTLY HERE

You: eerrrr i don't call that 'patient' though