Chapter-28

Third Person's P.O.V

"How did all this happen? Everything is so messed up." Navya muttered slowly, worried about Vanya.

"We don't have time. We have to hurry up. First we have to find Vanya. Before anything happens we have to find who did this amd the place where Vanya is kept." Arjun said running his hands through his hair.

"Ajay can't do this because he's with us and anyways it will take a few days for him to gain consciousness. So it's not him but maybe someone related to him can be behind this." Reyansh said determined to find his wife.

Reyansh dialled his most trusted man and private investigator's number.

"Hello sir?"

"I want you to come to my house as soon as possible." Reyansh ordered him.

"Yes sir. I will be there in an hour." He replied and Reyansh hung up, running his hands through his hair in frustration.

"I can't wait for him to find any information. Navya please go home and rest. I will call you as soon as I get any information. Arjun I want you to come with me." Reyansh said and Arjun nodded his head.

"N-no I want to come with you both. I w-want to help. I just can't sit doing nothing even after knowing Vanya is in danger. Please let me come with you guys." Navya said looking at them eager to help.

"No. You won't be coming with us. It's too dangerous and we can't be constantly worried about you. There's not enough time so stop arguing and go back home." Arjun replied her sternly leaving no room for further arguments.

"Who are you to tell me? Vanya is my best friend and I am worried about her. I will come and and you don't have any right to say whether I can come or no." Navya replied looking directly into his eyes.

"I don't have time for this. I don't know in which condition Vanya is. Please stop this. Navya, I know you are worried for your friend but please understand that it's too dangerous and we can't risk your life. I will call you as soon as I get any information. Please for now go home safely and rest." Reyansh pleaded her impatiently.

"But-" Navya was about to reply when she was interrupted by the buzzing sound of a phone.

The caller Id flashed "mom" and Reyansh was confused as it was almost half past 10 and wondered why his mom was calling him at this time.

"Hello mom? What ha-"

"Rey y-your dad met with an accident. Please come to the City Hospital as soon as possible." Rey could hear his mom sobbing uncontrollably and he was shocked at the turn of events.

"What?" He replied dazedly.

"He's in the ICU and doctors a-are saying his condition is critical and...." She continued sobbing unable to form a proper sentence.

"Mom please control yourself. I-I am coming." Reyansh replied her and hung up.

"Rey... Rey? What happened? Is everything alright?" Arjun asking shaking him by his shoulders bringing him out of his trance.

"Dad had met with an accident. Mom called me. I-I have to go now. Oh god what about Vanya? I don't know what to do." Reyansh replied, looking at Arjun helplessly.

"Rey I think you have to go to the hospital. Your mom needs you. Don't worry, me and Navya are there. I will call you as soon as we get any information regarding Vanya's whereabouts." Arjun reassured him.

Reyansh just nodded and hurriedly walked outside worried about his mother who was alone in the hospital and his father who was in the ICU in critical condition.