Chapter-34

Third Person's P.O.V

"I'll hand him over to you by tomorrow." Reyansh said nodding his head and hung up the call sighing.

"What happened Rey? Who was that?" Vanya questioned him, slightly raising her eyebrows.

"It's nothing baby. Anyways what for dinner." Reyansh replied shrugging nonchalantly.

"Are you hiding something from me?" Vanya questioned narrowing her eyes.

"It's nothing important Vanya. Leave it. Let's go and have dinner. I am starving." Reyansh said rolling his eyes.

She nodded hesitantly and served him and herself. Both were eating silently lost in their thoughts.

"Vanya." Reyansh yelled.

"What?" She asked walking towards him.

"Uh, I was thinking that why don't we go to honeymoon? I mean we started our marriage in a rough note so....?" He asked her scratching his nape, the tip of his ears turning red.

"W-What? But why now?" She whispered shyly, fiddling with her fingers.

He didn't reply her, instead pulled her closer. He kisses her neck and softly continued trailing butterfly kisses making her writher in pleasure. She place her hands on his shoulder, his breath fanning over her neck.

"Umm...you are so beautiful." He murmured, squeezing her waist.

"Rey." She whispered restlessly.

"Hmm..tell me baby. What do you want tell me." He whispered groaning, when she ran his in his smooth hair.

He bit the place where her neck and shoulder met. He removed his shirt and placed her on the bed. He looked into her eyes asking for permission and she nodded, smiling shyly.

In the next few minutes there clothes see scattered all over the room and he dipped his forefinger into her belly button making her moan.

"Oh god...." She whispered breathlessly when he sucked on her belly button.

He looked up when he felt her tugging his roots and found her staring at him wi love and desire. He kissed the valley between her breasts making her whimper in need.

He kissed the swell of her breasts and pinched them. She cried out his name in pain and pleasure and he sucked one into her mouth, her nails scratching his muscular back making him hiss in pain.

"P-Please...." She moaned loudly when he suddenly flicked her sensitive bud. Her mind was hazy, the pleasure too much fir her take in.

He kissed her lips deeply for one last time and entered her in one go making her scream in pain.

"Relax baby." He whispered and as the pain faded, she started moaning in pleasure. He growled and continued thrusting until they both attained their climax. Both were breathing hard and Vanya ran her hands in his hair ppwhich was now sticking to his skin.

She pulled him up and kissed his forehead making him sigh.

"I Love You." She whispered blushing.

"I Love You too baby." He laughed seeing her blushing face and back hugged her. She sighed blissfully finding comfort in his embrace and both slept with peaceful smiles on their faces.

******

The man who was guarding the room where Ajay was kept opened it slowly and entered with food in one hand and the other hand holding a glass of water.