I've seen you before (edited)

This part is edited so may differ in some part.

.........................................................

Ava's pov :

The school was hustling with people here and there.  I ducked my head low,  not wanting to grab much attention then what I will be already grabbing as you know being the new student and all.  Sometimes I think I'm in a teen fiction,  changing schools meeting different people's and stuff. 

Okay Ava!  Time to find main office.

So I started my invasion in the unknown territory. Trying to figure my way around I turned the Hallway not seeing where I was going and the next thing I know is me hugging the floor.

Seriously floor is my secret stalker or lover. Every now and then I find myself kissing or hugging it. Damm!

" Hey!  Oh shit!  I'm so damm sorry. Are you okay?  Let me help you get up. " am I dead and finally in heaven that now I'm hearing the angels.

I swear their voice was average compared to the looks,  this girl was beautiful. And you have to go and make yourself a fool in front of her.

Embarrassed I hold her hand up and dust my pants.

" It's okay,  I wasn't looking where I was going! "

She smiles in understanding way.

" No problems!  So you're the new kid the school is bursting about?  " I raise a brow at her comment.

" It's a small town and small school so anything is big here. I'm Saisha by the way and you? "

" Ava Lockwood . Can you perhaps tell me where the main office is?  I'm kinda lost here!! " I say sheepishly.

She chuckles at my embarrassment and nods her head.

Soon I find myself in front of office.

" Go in I'll wait for you. Don't want you to be lost again !" I smile at her gratefully.

"Hello ma'am,  I'm the new student and I wanted my lock-"

The 50 years looking lady smiled at me and said, " I was waiting for you. Here's your schedule and locker number. Have a great first day, hon "

I smile at her and thank her.  I miss my family at times like this. This was something my parents should've told me but nonetheless I'm good.

" Show me. "

Her eyes skips over the schedule and she smiles brightly.

" You've history first and it's beside my class. Come I'll drop you off. "

We stop in front of my first lecture.

" Meet me at cafeteria. All the best. "

I enter my class and all chatters dies down immediately. Every eyes fells on me.

" You might be Ava , right. I'm Mrs hart,  you're history teacher for the year. Please have a seat." she smiles at me and immediately like her.

" Won't the new girl introduce herself? " a voice resonated from behind and I see a jerk smiling.

Over your dead body.

Nope that was my initial reaction but I stopped myself..

" I'm a nerd.  I shifted yesterday with my parents. I like reading. "

The class groans at my response as if I was going to tell them my guilty pleasure.

The jerk was now smirking at me.

" And Ya!  I'm allergic to idiocity and jerkiness so stay away from me. " the smirks wipes out.

.......................................

The day was pretty good compared to my past school experiences and soon I was in cafeteria. The people here were laughing and playing around with each other and a sudden someone crossed my mind.

Past

" Come on angel,  you need to eat. " he says almost pleadingly.

I turn my face away.

" You're too skinny,  please.... Or else we can call the tickle master out... "

My eyes widen and before I could say I was tickled to death until I agreed to eat.

Present :

Before I know a hand wipes my tear away. I see Saisha having a sympathetic look on her face.

" I won't ask you the reason,  come on let's meet my friends. "

Im dragged to a table with three boys and girls,  everyone stops when they sense our presence.

" Guys this is Ava,  new here and will be seating with us from now on. " I sit at the nearest chair and was about to say hello when a voice behind me said.

" Newbie get the fuck outta my seat." her voice was sweet but bitter.

My immediate response was to get up but another voice stopped me.

" Kayla,  be a dear and leave this table.  The one who can tolerate you is not here so kindly bless our souls and leave, now. "

The last word held too much of power making everyone wince.

Turning I face the same striking blue eyes I had seen somewhere and before I could stop my dumb Brain,  I blurted out, " I've seen you somewhere? "

It was more of a question to myself.

.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal