Twins (edited)

This part is edited

.........................................................

Unknown :

Another punch lands on my face. Making me grip the chair a lot harder. I mean I'm exhausted now. I could feel a wave of freshness, she's is here. I can feel my love is here. Oh moon goddess, why?

I look up to face two moronic duet of husband and wife. They've smirk across on them. They've no idea what will I do once I'm freed from here.

What they're planning to do with me is still a mystery but all I know is I can't give up. My love, my family, my pack and my friends are waiting for me.

I smile just remembering them all.

Another grunt leaves me when I met with a punch, making me drift in the shadows of unconsciousness.

..................................................................

Ava :

I was tackled in a hug.

" I'm not leaving you until you tell me, why have you been ignoring me? " Saisha says still not leaving me.

" I'm sorry Sha, it's just that I hate to lie and I can't tell you the truth about the recent events, hence I thought it's best to ignore. "

" Awh, it's okay Ava. I understand and I won't force you for answers take your time okay. Meet me at lunch. " I nod at her and soon we're off towards our lectures.

One thing I love the most is music, currently I'm listening to " Perfect " by Selena Gomez and it's so damm loud that I can't hear the outside world and I'm in my own paradise. Suddenly I feel numerous eyes on me and my self conscious came up. I remove my headphones to see if something is wrong with me when I heard a loud voice say " Barbie! "

The familiar voice made my heart jump a beat. Turning back I started to look for the face which used to call me that word and I soon notice the broad shoulders and tall figure of Him " Ken! "

I rushed forward and immediately hug him the tightest.

" Oh God! Where have you been? "

" how are you here? "

We both ask at a time and laugh at our own stupidity.

I met Ashton and Emily, his twin at Somerville with Issac. They were instantly my besties as soon as we met. I've the best memories with them but after what happened there I had to move back here. I explain him how my adopted parents got a job here and I have to move as soon as possible and I lost my phone on the way here.

We were soon in out first class.

My thoughts drift to Emily. Where Ashton is a jock ,Emily is like the mother figure. She's is so protective of us and hates boys to the core. She has always kept a distance from everyone.

When she finds me I'm surely gonna have a broken rib.

"I know what you're thinking and it's true, she's gonna break your neck. " his tone made me gulp down.

Oh Emi!

........................................................................

Saisha :

I sat in anticipation. I met my mate.

Yeah! I'm so damm excited to meet him again, I asked him to sit with us during lunch and moreover I'm excited to introduce him to everyone including Ava. He had broad shoulders and a deep voice and the mate bond just made it hard for me to resist, I seriously don't know how Reece holds off seeing Ava. He must've feel it on double level being a alpha and all.

" Stop staring at me cheat women it's making me squirm uncomfortably. " Chad says. He was on the side of cafeteria doors.

A hand smacks him down. Reece takes his seats.

" Look at her, she's so red in anticipation. " I show my tongue childishly to Ryder.

Everyone chuckles at it. Where is Ava?

" Where is he baby girl? " Reece asks me for the first time. Before I could answer I see the familiar figures walking down.

What shocked me was Ava was practically hugging Ashton and a girl was shaking her head off whilst having a smile on her face.

" Mate. That girl is my mate. " we all look at Ryder . Happy for my brother but still my mate hugging my best friend was a disturbing stuff.

Using my werewolves hearing I hear their conversation.

" You remember that time when I had to punch a boy for you barbie? "

" That was one hot punch Ken "

Already on first name basis.

" What about my hands then? "

" You're a big boy Ash, get over it! "

" Here I thought you love me. " last made a growl escape me and Reece.

His fist were clenched. If I didn't intervene my mate is surely going to have a black eye.

" Hey guys, this is Ashton and his sister Emily. Guys they're Ryder, Chad, Reece, Mike, Freya and Saisha."

My mates voice makes all my anger disappear and me swooning over him again.

" I met her in last lecture, she invited me over. "

Ava looks at me with a smile which held a hidden meaning and purposly elbowed Ashton.

" Stop fucking touching her. " Reece's s voice was mixed with his and ace and ace coming on surface in middle of school is so not a good idea.

" who are to say that prick. Ive known her long before you, two years to be exact so shut it up pretty boy. " my mates says. Oh so they know each other.

I don't know why my mood dampens. Maybe he loves Ava. He is holding her waist.

" Leave her idiot or else you'll have a black eye soon. "

He is our alpha, he's possessive side is bound to be stronger than us.

" That's it Reece. He's my friend and a very close one at that, he can touch me if I allow and you on the other hand have no rights to say anything. Stop being a hypocrite for once. " She motions to Kyla who was sauntering her way to us.

Only a Luna can talk to alpha like that.

Ryder had his eyes on Emily all the time and she was glaring at him in return.

Oh it's so hard to have human mates.

.........................................................

Thank you
Kaajal.