08

Immediately Cobie feels Erik’s lips on his, it felt like is senses have been seduced. Like all he could feel was him. His heart fluttered as Erik kissed him slow, kissed him soft. Cobie pushes his fingers into Erik’s hair as he kisses back. As he melted into the kiss. Erik licks at the seam of his lips and delved inside my mouth, Cobie arched up and moaned into the kiss as Erik sucks on his tongue.

The kiss is soft and gentle, it was everything Cobie wasn’t expected and everything he wanted and more. With each clash of their tongue, through their lips and finger tips, a wave of warmth fills them up, light tingles soothing through their skin. The warmth of Erik’s lips spreading to every part of his body. It made Cobie’s toes curl.  It felt like his body craved more, craved him. It was a kiss with a promise of much more to come and all Erik could think about was mine mine mine. All Cobie could think of was mine mine mine!

Erik breaks away from the kiss and trails kisses down Cobie’s neck, the word mine ringing through his head as Cobie lets out moan after moan.  Erik nipped at the side of Cobie’s neck and hums when Cobie’s fingers in his hair tightened. He sucks on the skin greedily, with his hands still on Cobie’s waist and holding him by the small of his back, Erik could feel his every movement, his trembling body. He feels ache in his gum as he licks at the spot he had bitten.

Cobie was feeling too much, he wanted more. His chest rising and falling fast, one hand in Erik’s hair and one on Erik’s shoulder where his nails were digging into. His head is angled to the side giving Erik more room on his neck. He wants more, he wants to feel more. It felt like his skin was on fire.

Cobie stills at that.

Fire.

Fire.

He pushes Erik back but the man refused to budge and Cobie can’t stop seeing it.

“Colson NO!” Cobie screams at the house, the flames were spreading and it doesn’t look like the fire was going to end soon. Nails dug into the skin of his arm as he was held back. “COLSON COME OUT!”
His vision was getting blurry due to the amount of tears he was shedding.

Erik tenses when he feels Cobie’s lone tear dropped on his cheek. He moves back from Cobie and stared at him with worry. He cups Cobie’s cheeks softly and wiped the oncoming tears and it felt like his heart was being squeezed as tear after tear rolled out of Cobie’s eyes.  

“Stuart little…” Erik says, his voice coming out soft.

Erik wasn’t sure what to do. Cobie’s eyes weren’t glazed over but he felt like he wasn’t here in the present. Erik wasn’t sure what to do, Cobie was still crying hard. So Erik did what his instincts told him. He picks Cobie up, one hand on his back and one under Cobie’s knees and picked him up. He makes the short trip to the chair behind the table and sits down with Cobie in his lap, his face tucked into Erik’s neck.

This wasn’t the plan.

The plan was to watch Cobie through the window but that hadn’t been enough, he wanted to be closer and that’s how he had found himself walking into the clinic. Cobie looked like his every dream summed up in one breath-taking person and Erik had just wanted. He rubs Cobie’s arm softly and hums a random melody.

“One of the pups at home often gets stuck in his head and talking helps him, so I'm going to try with you.” Erik says, still rubbing Cobie’s arm softly. “I had pack training today, I sustained minimal injury. I was trying to get you out of my head and it worked but I just wanted to see you.”

Cobie’s breathing mellowed.

“Michel was being a pain today, he kept telling me to come talk to you, he even asked me to bring you a coffee. I wonder if you even take coffee. If you do how do you like it? Black and bitter? Black and sweet? Maybe you like one of those Starbucks drinks, those complicated ones?”

Erik doesn’t even know where he’s getting what to talk about from but he keeps going. “Do you take your coffee with snacks? Or tea, if you don’t like coffee? I personally like lemon squares and sometimes I like brownies, the sweet gooey kind that melts in your mouth.”

Cobie shifts closer and Erik grins.

“You know, you taste like watermelon. So sweet and It makes me want more of you.”