CHAPTER 1

AUTHOR'S POV

You were walking in the hallway with a books in your hands, you lowered your head when you heard some students whispering and gossiping about you. They are giving you death glares.

You walk towards your locker. You open it and you put your books on it. While you were busy doing your business you didn't notice that someone is walking towards you.

???: Yah.

You look at the owner of the voice. And you smile widely, but he just give you a cold stare.

???: Do my homework.

He said coldy. He gave you his notebook harshly.

Y/N: You didn't do your homework last night, oppa?

She asked him softly.

JUNGKOOK: Why do you care?? Just do it.

He said and walk out leaving you there.

*************

RING~

You walk inside your classroom and you sat to your seat. Jungkook is sitting in front of you, you were at the back of him. You poke his shoulder, he look back feeling annoyed because he was wearing his earphones.

JUNGKOOK: What?

He asked annoyed. You smile and you gave him his notebook.

Y/N: I already finish your homework, oppa.

He look at his book and grab it harshly. He didn't even bother to say 'thank you' .

***********

You and jungkook are in a relationship for 8 months. That's why all the girls were giving you death glares, and gossiping bad things about you. Because jungkook is popular in your campus, especially to the girls. But you, being a kind-hearted girl, you never care about it. You just ignore it but deep down inside you, you were hurt. But you didn't show it.