Chapter 01

Hope you enjoy! Read on!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Slowly a figure in the darkness rose. Because of the moonlight that was shedding through the window, the shadow of a female's curvaceous figure was outlined onto the wooden floor. Her slightly saturated blond hair had curled due to sweat. Also due the precipitate of her sudoriferous glands, it coated her porcelain skin.

Grabbing a separate thin white coverlet, she wrapped it around her physique. Biting the thumb of her right hand, she softly voiced, "summoning jutsu."

A feline appearing at her side, she securely tied a red scroll to it's neck.

The orange furred cat commented in a low voice, "I see you have completed your mission to a certain level." The four legged creature commented, specifying to the living feudal lord at the summoner's other side.

A beautiful smirk graced the kunoichi's face, "don't worry Kioku, I'll finish him off. Now, safely deliver that to the client."

"As you wish." With a puff of white smoke appearing, Kioku was off to her next destination.

With the departing of her summoning, she turned, gently stroking the head of the sleeping man. "Really, you didn't make this hard for me at all." Standing up and dropping the coverlet, the amethyst eyed female re-clothed her body. Expertly erasing the existence that she was once in this room, that she laid with that man, the blond kunoichi headed toward the window. "Oh." Her attention drew back to the daimyo, "I'll give you a 74%." Utilizing one hand to form a sign, water materialized from thin air, forming into the shape of a kunai. Once it's figuration was completed, it flew precisely slicing into the jugular vein of the more than satisfied male.

Before red fluid sprayed from his neck, the kunoichi was gone.

°°°°

The Art of Seduction.

It was a highly valued and the main use to carry out missions for assassination, sabotage, acquiring of information, thievery and more to those of Mishima, people of rural island that only hosted a single clan of females, that reared kunoichi, the Ichiotori Clan.

Undoing the wrapper of the cherry flavoured lollipop, the blonde plopped the sweet candy into her mouth. Opening the newspaper, she perceived the headlines: Cloud Daimyo Assassinated.

The glass window doors of her house opened with a clack, another female of the Ichiotori Clan, trotting into her room. Flopping herself onto her best friend's bed, head propped up by her hands and elbows, the redhead spoke, "so it seems like you have successfully completed your mission... Aimi."

Rolling and tossing the newspaper to the side, Aimi Ichiotori answered, "yup."

"There are more conflicts in the Hidden Cloud Village now and it seems like that no name shinobi village used the knowledge you gave them and the advantage that Konoha is presently at war with Kumo. They sent men invade and attack it. There were many casualties on the Cloud's side, but the no name shinobi's whole village was destroyed in return, thanks to what they done." Yasumi divulged, twirling a red strand of her voluminous hair. "Soooo." She drawled, her large cleavage pressing further against the bed.