Chapter 02

Second chap is up! Hope you guys enjoy!!
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Chapter 02:

White smoke billowed into the air, coming from a pipe. Knocking the powdery residue into the ash bowl and resting it down, the Third Hokage of Konoha stood. He turned around, watching the citizens of his village from the window of the Hokage Tower.

The man of the Yamanaka Clan reported. "From the memories that was collected even though they were disordered, the woman Aimi Sato is from a small farming village called Kuto. That village no longer exists, because of a massive earthquake. She's twenty one years old. Was raised up by her adoptive mother who was a rich merchant from since she was three years of age. She is a doctor trained in using chakra to heal. But her mother perished when she was sixteen then, she took over her mother's trade and lived a very comfortable life until the recent earthquake. They coincide with the memories that Makoto-san had saw using via Sharingan, Hokage-sama." He summarized her whole life and passed the detailed files to the Hokage's aide.

"The distance of Kuto Village and where Sato-san met our comrades was in close walking distance. It wouldn't have been a surprise if she was found around the area. Plus the earthquake that occurred in the farming village were one of the after effects of the ninjas from Kumogakure jutsu." A black haired jonin divulged .

"Don't you think it's too suspicious, though? Her reason for being there was too perfect as if planned. Plus the destruction of her homeland, was caused due to the war between us and Kumo." Another jonin pointed out.

"Indeed it is, but memories don't lie." The Yamanaka stated.

If Aimi had heard this statement she would have smirked and thought, 'hmm, but my memories do.'

Three knocks on the door was heard.

"Come in." The ninja from the Sarutobi Clan invited.

A medical ninja entered. "Hokage-sama, I have found something that think I you need to know about this Aimi Sato." She trotted over to him and murmured into his ear, showing him several hospital records of the past.

Hiruzen's eyes widened at what he heard, seeing proof to back it up.

Another three knocks was heard and the Hokage allowed those who had been behind the door to enter.

They were Fujaku Uchiha, the head of the Uchiha Clan and his little half-brother Makoto Uchiha.

The first thing the Head of the Uchiha Clan did was bow his head, "Hokage-sama, I apologize for the trouble the member of my clan has caused during such times, bringing in a suspicious female."

"Fujaku-sama, I searched her memories and deemed she was not a threat to Konoha. How could I have left a defenceless female on the battlefield between shinobi who were the cause of her village's destruction? Plus if it wasn't for her, I and my teammates would have perished without her medical assistance." Makoto and his teammates had decided to bring Aimi back to get checked out by Konoha Hospital because she had claimed that her memories was all over the place.

Fugaku inwardly sighed at his little half-brother for being too soft.

Hiruzen had taken in the facts that the woman had saved his citizens and wasn't a threat to the village during such warring times and had decided to allow Makoto to escort her to a town in the Land of Fire for her to continue her treatment and provide her a place to settle down, but after what the medical ninja had told him and what he had seen, he could no longer do that. "No need to apologize Fugaku. Makoto since you were the leader of that team and you had decided to bring her back even though our war with Kumo is still ongoing you will watch over until the war has ended. If you think she is a threat to our village you know what to do, but if she isn't after this war is over, she will be granted citizenship."