Coming

I have been playing with the idea of giving Christian his own story, but right now I'm working on a new story:

Have you ever wondered what it's like for a human to live with a pack of werewolves?

If you have, let me tell you.

It sucks!

I was gonna turn 18 and leave, I would join the world of humans and not worry about getting killed by a playful slap on the back, but then my mate shows up. Oh wait, that would be mates, yeah plural.

Here's a little preview:

My parents are great parents, they really are. My siblings are great, I hate them in a normal sibling kind of way. The pack treats me pretty well, some bullying sure, but for the most part, they treat me like one of them. And this is where the problem starts, cause I'm not one of them. Do you have any idea how many times I have come close to dying? It's ridiculous! When playing with kids ten times your strength my advice would be to watch your back, or risk breaking it.

If you're wondering how I ended up in the pack there's no sob story involved, they didn't find me crying in the woods after a huge crime was committed. Nope, they wanted one more kid, and I have no idea what they were smoking that night, but they decided to adopt a human girl.

Que me, Andrea, human extraordinaire. I have no skills that separate me from other humans, I have no physical features that make me 'special', I'm just me, plain, old boring Andrea. And this is the story of when I decided to leave the pack and live among normal humans, but found my mates instead.

This is my life Living With Wolves, yay.

Yep, that's my next story, Living with wolves.

I hope you will want to come back and read it. Follow me and you will be the first to know when it's published. Hope to see you then.

 Hope to see you then