Make up and Surprise Visit

A/N: Hello guys! Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been filled with school and this week I have finished my exam. Enough of my bs, ON WITH THE STORY!!

Jungkook walked down the halls. He felt his wolf urging him to go back and claim the omega still in the bathroom.

He didn't know what took him over, well he did but he didn't know why. He wants Jimin. Jimin only, no one else.

Still he couldn't get the heavenly picture of Taehyung all disheveled with the purple bruises he created. The ones he made on his sun kissed skin, it was a blank canvas ready to be painted on.

He ruffled his hair in a frustrated manner. He needed to keep his distance, maybe up until his birthday; which was in a few weeks.

He thought for a moment, he needed a distraction and he didn't feel like staying in school anymore.

He walked out the school and left off wandering around.

Taehyung got out the bathroom and walked in the empty halls, his footsteps resonating against the walls. He knew his class was over halfway done and he saw no point in going anymore.

Taehyung mindlessly walked as his mind kept going back to the events in the bathroom.

Jungkook was never that caring when they had these little meetups, and this time he didn't call him Jimin.

He smiled at that, this was a nice change. Eventhough he knew it wouldn't last but he still smiled.

He looked up and looked around the empty hallways, he then took a glance at the clock on the wall. There was only ten minutes left for class to end.

He sighed, he didn't know where to go to pass the time. He brought his hands up to his neck but winced immediately upon contact.

Taehyung pressed his fingers against his skin once again and he felt the dull pain from moments ago.

His eyes widened in realization. They were hickeys.

He couldn't let Jimin of Yoongi see them, they would question him.

Taehyung had a moment of panic, he pulled his phone out and sent quick text to Yoongi telling him he was not going to be in school anymore and not worry about him.

Taebaby❤😇: Yoongi, I'm not going
to be in school the rest Of the day

Yoongibear🐻💜:Why? Are you okay?
Do I need to punch someone for you?
If so I'll leave class right now Just say
the words and I'm out

Taebaby❤😇: No😂
I just wasn't feeling well so I'm going
Home, come over after school so we can
Cuddle. I need my cuddle buddy and we
Can watch movies and eat snacks

Yoongibear🐻💜: Okay and ofc
I'll go buy the snacks and you set up
The blankets, pillows, and movies
Read: 12:37