Drop Off

A/N: The comments you guys leave are like so motivating and make me akdkglglsodf. I love you guys so much, enjoy this chapter. Also I'm back.

Taehyung walked to his front door, he was surprised to see Gucci bags messily lay on his floor.

Some of the clothes had spilled out and laid on the dirty welcome mat. He sighed and picked up the clothes, he had expected a note or something; but found nothing.

He gathered the clothes and walked into his apartment throwing it all on the couch.

Taehyung grabbed one of the jackets and immediately deemed it as his favorite. He found it absolutely adorable and fitting to his taste.

Since he missed school and had a few assignments he had to work on he decided to do that.

He got his study material ready, like the scholar he is (can't relate). He began working on the assignments, but the eerie silence made it harder for him to concentrate.

So he took out his phone to put some of his favorite jazz music on. Taehyung saw the messages from the unknown number.

He clicked on it and read the 3 messages. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he saw that Jungkook was the one who texted him.

He had never given his number to Jungkook, so how did he get it?

He read the messages and simply decided not to text back. He had no reason to text back, and seeing Jungkook asking about Jimin and not about him made the stinging feeling in his chest more unbearable.

He got back to his assignments and worked on them all day, occasionally taking a snack break or simply watching some TV.

His hard work paid off because by 11 o'clock he was done with all of the work. Taehyung yawned extremely loud, his eyes were droopy barely able to stay open.

He took off his clothes and changed into his pajamas, and immediately hopping into bed, and wrapping himself into a blanket burrito loving the warmth.

-

-

-

Hallways were buzzing with teenagers who were either making out or having annoying loud conversations because apparently everyone had to hear the stuff they had to say. Taehyung walked in with Yoongi and Jimin as the two protectively held him between them.

"Yoongibear you're going to be late to class if you walk me to mine."

Taehyung whined for the nth time, Yoongi along with Jimin had insisted to walk him to class at all times to ensure his safety. Although Jimin was an omega people knew not to mess with him because of Jeon.

"Taebaby I don't care, my math teacher can go choke on their croissant for all I care," Yoongi explained once more earning another groan from Taehyung.

Some of the stupid alphas around them heard Yoongi call Taehyung, Taebaby, they were going to use that as another angle of teasing the omega.

Yoongi and Jimin had successfully dropped him off and left because despite saying they didn't care about being late they in fact cared a lot.

A/N: This is a filler, and I know this is long overdue but like I got a job and schoolwork is a pain in the ass. Also I purple you all so much!!💜💜💜💜💜

⚠️ !!! ATTENTION  MY  ADORABLE  READERS  I DECIDED  I WANT  TO  GIVE  YOU  GUYS  A  NAME  AND  LIKE  COMMENT  WHAT  YOU  GUYS  WANT  TO  BE  CALLED  AND  I'LL  SEE  WHICH  ONES  I LIKE  MOST  AND  THEN  YA'LL  WILL  VOTE !!!⚠️

ALSO ANY NICKNAMES YOU HAVE FOR ME!!

~Yours Truly