Distant attraction

Next morning Will's parents were going back to there home, scarlett has already left with her husband. They were bidding goodbye's as Sam & Will were going to be all alone in this house, Will's father & Will was at car loading their stuff when Will's mother talked with Sam

"you know this is going to be hard for both of you but try to be there for him, when he loves someone he can do anything for them. I know you two will get together one day but till then be patient show him that you are worth it"

"I promise mrs.stone I will be by his side & support him through his rough & happy days"

"you are made for my son, he has to just realise that & please call me mom"

"yes mom"

They exhanged smiles when Will called them

"mom, gotta go"

Sam went inside, Will's mother went to him before sitting inside the car

"William, you care for people whom you love but fail show them your love. Son, treasure her she is a keeper, don't let your situations & past decide your future"

"mom, you are getting late" he try to ignore her comment

"bye, Will take good care of yourself & her"

He bid the goodbye & went inside to see Sam who was ready to leave somewhere, he confused

"going somewhere"

"yeah, my boss called, I have to go talk to him about it. I'll be back soon"

"don't worry, I have to go to work, I'll be late"

She smiled back & went to her office, everybody congratulated her. She took a week leave from office & did work till afternoon so , she don't have to be worried for a week.

When she arrived home it was evening, she was tired, was going upstairs when she saw William coming down from stairs, rubbing her back of neck she was going to their room. Her heels broke while passing Will & she stumble, Will hold her by waist, it was most closest proximity of them, they were so close to each other, breath fanning near each other faces. His hands on her waist send tingles to her body, nobody had ever touched her like this ever. He has more height than her but those mesmerising green eyes hold her captive.

He put her on her feet & she try to walk away from this situation but stairs & her heels came in between making her more stumble back, twisting her ankle & she was about to hit the ground when Will picked her up in his arms, she just saw the ground & in fear she encircled her arms around him. When she slowly looked up at him he was holding her & her hands were on his neck, her eyes were moving from his eyes to all over his face looking for discontent but he slowly walked down the stairs holding her in his arms. He put her on the coach & kneeled in front of her. It was like she was in shock & just following his every moment, he took her twisted foot on his lap & took away the broken heels, her leg became red from twisting & was about to swell.

He went to bring first aid, taking her foot in his hands, she winced & he looked at her big dark chocolate eyes, which were watering slowly, he know she was holding her pain & tears back trying show her toughness. He sprayed on her leg & bandaged her leg to reduce the moment of her leg. When he looked at her she was staring at him in love? He thought no this is not possible. She never thought green eyes could be so dreamy, she always liked blue eyes but green eyes of his oh my god, it was like complement to his body & that flawless light stubble face.

She tried to get up but winced as it was paining bad, maybe she broke her foot, now great, note the sarcasm-she thought. She stumbled forward & landed on his chest, he caught her before she would fall. She can feel his hard chest that means he work out a lot, her hand slowly descended to his stomach, she felt his abs down there, she was so caught in the moment she didn't realise they were staring at each other without saying anything, she try straighten up so he picked her up-bridal style & take her to their room.

He laid her on their bed like she so fragile & if he didn't take care of her she would break, he immediately called their family doctor. When the doctor came he said

"nothing is serious but she shouldn't put lot of weight on it."

When doctor left, Will's phone was going off again & again but he ignored it

"you want something" he asked Sam but his phone still was ringing

"no....you should take that it maybe important"

He went to his phone going out of the room he answered it, she didn't no when but she fell asleep. Finishing the call when he came inside she was already asleep, she was a sight to be held & never get bore of, he loves to see her sleep. Every morning when he went for jogging he tug her with duvet but today she was in pain & he don't know why but he couldn't see her in problem maybe it's husband or marriage instinct

He slowly sat near her on the bed, sliding her smooth silky hairs back of ear, caressing her hairs, she woke looking at him with sleepy eyes, smiling lovingly at him, squirming under his touch. He just smiled back

"you want something to eat"

"yes but its okay I am not hungry"

"you give weird answers" he chuckled lightly

"I don't want you to worry about me"

"I will get worried, you are my wife"

Oh my god, he called her wife, she was dancing inside her head. Love or not but they are getting somewhere. Did he really mean that when he said her wife or just stating the fact, he interrupted her thoughts when he brought the cold water tub near her bed. She sat on the bed, he kneeled in front of her, taking her bandage away & slowly putting her foot in the cold water to reduce the swelling, she winced put it send relief slowly, she breath out in relaxation. He is so thoughtful his mother was right when he cares or love someone, he will do anything for them,just she has to figure out was it love or only care.

#####################################################

Hey readers, how you like story uptill now, tell me your views

don'T be silent reader, vote , comment & share

is this love or just marriage care, what do you think?

stay tuned for more updates

do you like twists because it is going to come & shake you, any guesses