isn't it?

Don't be silent reader, vote, comment & share

Listen the song while you read

Shape of you- Ed Sheeran

Saturday night most romantic night of week, he wanted to make it more romantic. Will took Sam to expensive restaurant for dinner to spend some quality time with her. He made it more romantic by giving her favourite red roses and beautiful dress with matching accessories. He made special booking at the restaurant with candle light dinner, evening couldn't be more perfect, they danced to the music looking in each other's eyes, laughing on silly comments. He thought he could spend his whole existence looking in those eyes, holding her in arms, loving her.

After dinner they came outside the restaurant when paparazzi stopped them asking several question & then the question popped again making Sam scared sending shivers running down her spine, she felt cold & stunned taking her breath rigidly

"Mam, are you expecting? Are you guys planning for it?"

She grabbed Will's sleeve like always whenever she gets scared -he noticed, taking her away from them he hold her against his chest, hiding her in his jacket, opening the car's door. When they reached home, she was exhausted she don't want to deal with anything so she started walking towards the door, she didn't stop stumbling on way even when Will called, he saw it & ran towards her.

She fainted in his arms, he patted on her face but her eyes were still closed. He picked her up in arms-bridal style, running towards car

She was resting on hospital bed, he trembled at sight that she is hook up with IV in her hand, he never want to see her like that, all negative thoughts surrounded him & in that he came to conclusion that this woman owns every part of his soul, his being is with her. Tears were brimming in his eyes, he can't see her like that he just wanted to fight with his little vixen, hold her in arms & laugh at her stubbornness.

He sat near her, holding her hand in his hands kissing her knuckles, keeping his forehead on her hand wishing she just wake up & talk to him just speak in her lovely voice, it clenched his heart to see her like this, stinging bad, churning his stomach making hard to breath, laining him till core.

She slowly opened her eyes, blinking, taking the white room in her sight, when she saw Will besides her holding her hand, sad, terrified & depressed. She slowly reach her hand to caress his face, rubbing his stubble, he hold her hand against his face by keeping his hand on her closing his eyes feeling her warmth.

"Hey, you okay?" she asked in croaked voice

"I should ask you that"

Her eyes were half-open, she tried to getup & sit against bedrest, she put hand on his hand and leaned forward kissing his forehead. Doctor came inside checking on her

"How are you feeling Mrs. Stone?"

"Good but somewhat dizzy & uncomfortable"

"Do you feel nauseous recently?"

"Yes, sometimes"

"When was your period last time?"

"I don't remember, I have irregular menstruation"

She was answering truly but her suspension were coming true when later doctor spilled it out

"Well, congratulations Mr & Mrs. Stone, you're 4 weeks pregnant. I'll go and make your discharge papers ready"

Sam breath got caught but Will's smile widens on his face, she looked at his face & remains silent giving him casual smile in return. Will went near her pecking her lips saying

"I love you, thank you for giving me this happiness making my life complete"

"Yeah"

When they reach home, Will kept talking about stuff of pregnancy and baby but Sam remain silent. She was sitting on couch & Will went to bring her fruit juice, he noticed she was fidgeting with her fingers again; he grabbed her hand holding near him.

"You're not happy?"

She looked in his eyes but words didn't come out he figured maybe she is does not want this baby because she didn't bloomed with happiness when they heard the news

"Don't you want this baby?"

Biting her lip she spoke "I am not ready to become a parent"

"What that supposed to mean?"

"Having a baby is a big responsibility; I never liked little kids, okay. I don't know how to handle it; I just don't want a child right now"

"Nobody knows how to raise a child, they learn, yes we will do some mistakes but still it'll be our baby"

"Our baby, how? The baby will have your name, if it did something right, people will ask-who's your father? but if it did something wrong then blame will be always on mother"

He was silent for a moment, this wicked society & their beliefs had made her think such kind of things, sighing he try to mend her

"But it still will be our baby. We made out of love, which is the proof of our love. Who cares what people think as long as our baby knows and cares about us and loves us for who we are"

"I care, maybe not you because after all you're man. You don't have to carry it for nine months, your body won't change, you don't have to look after it all the time, you won't go through the pain while giving birth but still you'll be father" she yelled pushing his hands away pacing in room

"Stop saying baby 'it' like a thing. Yes I will be father no matter what but I'll be by your side all the time, its not only your responsibility but mine too cause it'll be our baby. We'll handle this together as a couple and make it work like a family"

She rubbed her temples in frustration, trembling, breathing low, Will looked at her, frowning in depression he asked her

"You're going to abort the baby?"

Touching her lips she mumbled

"I don't know, maybe, I guess, all I know is I am not ready"

"What's not there to be ready about, things happen & that's the beauty about life, it gave you surprise of a child, it's a blessing- treasure it and if you can't then you don't deserve anyone's love"

"Are you saying you don't love me because am not ready to have a baby?"

"Maybe yes, because my Sam is not heartless she'll never kill her own flesh. Like it or not this baby is growing inside of you, cherish it"

"So..... your love is only for baby, that's what you wanted me for so long. I cannot believe how cheap your love can be, ofcourse I should have figured a person who can love girl like Jennifer will be like this......"

"Enough"

His voice boomed in living room, loud, making her flinch in fear she stepped little back. He knocked the lamp in anger, smashing it to ground walking away never looking at her for once

she understood she crossed the limit and said without thinking but that's the problems of words once they're said can't be taken back, she wanted to go to him and talk things out, stop the fight but she only knew one thing she was not ready for the baby, yet.

#####################################################

Hey readers, how you like story uptil now tell me your views

Could be this the end of their love story? will they get separated?

The horror, I hate this writer

Writer raises eyebrow 'no more fast updates for you'

'No.........' keeping hands on ear in terror

Writer walks away with pride fixing the glasses

Hehe, tried to make it funny, I guess

Quick question, how many weeks is Sam pregnant?

No cheating I'm watching you, writer standing in corner