Chapter 15

Axels POV (2 weeks later)

"Hopefully this time our pack dinner won't be interrupted." Helena said scooting closer into my side as we walked hand in hand to the pack house.

I kissed her forehead tenderly, "It won't baby."

We arrived to the pack house and we entered the dining room.

Everyone was here, even Falcons pack. They said they needed to have a meeting with Helena and I after the dinner.

We all sat at the table and every one was chatting, having a nice time. I placed my hand on Helena's thigh and she looked at me with her charming smile.

She returned to the small conversation that she was having with Falcon, who seemed slightly nervous about something.

'I swear if he tries to hurt Helena i'll rip his balls out and shove them down his throat while making him listen to Hannah Montana!' My wolf Trey growled and I started laughing out loud.

Helena looked at me with a 'Wtf' look and I shrugged.

"Trey said something funny." She nodded and turned her head away.

Once dinner was over we went to the meeting room. We sat down in our typical spots. Helena and I sit next to each other and everyone else is opposite of us with a desk keeping us separate.

"We wanted to talk to you about the Midnight Grass Pack." (Levi's pack)

I nodded, "Go on."

"We would like to give the pack to you." Helena started coughing violently. I put my hand on her back and rubbed it.

"Sorry." She said with a sheepish smile on her face, which made me smile.

I forced myself to look away from Helena and turned my attention back to Falcon, "Like you want to hand over all of your members?"

"Yes. I know as the Beta I am supposed to take over as Alpha, but I do not want the responsibility of running a pack. You and Helena are strong leaders and they'd be better off with you two than me."

"I'm alright with that. But you are aware that if I take your pack, you and any high rank in your pack will be stripped of that title?" I asked as Helena started getting out the "magic" papers that would sign his pack over to mine.

The paper is something that only werewolves have. When you sign the paper, whatever was written on the paper will happen automatically. It doesn't make sense but whatever.

He nodded aloud with Liam who is the third in command. "We are perfectly okay with not being in charge and are aware of what will happen."

I nodded and Helena put the paper on the desk pushing it across to her brother.

He signed the papers and Helena and I held each others as the power was ripping from Falcon and Liam, into us.

You could feel the immense power radiating off of my mate and I. We were already powerful before, but this transfer made it stronger.

Helena sighed when the pain subsided into a small headache.

"Our third pack house is empty, everyone new can move into that house and make themselves comfortable. On Wednesday's and Sunday's there is training at 6am, if you fail to show up on time you will have clean up duty for two weeks. That includes the cells, bathrooms, kitchen, and dining rooms."

Liam's face crunched in disgust and Helena laughed, "I see you're still a germaphobe brother?" The smirk that played on her lips was a major turn on.

He huffed, "I'm not a germaphobe! I just think germs are gross."

She shook her head, "Whatever you say."

She stood up and grabbed my hand yanking me up, "Please excuse us, we're going home to make brownies." She put her hand in mine and we walked to our house in comfortable silence.

Once we got there she led me into the kitchen. She bent over to grab a mixing bowl giving me a perfect view of her round booty.

Ha that words funny...

Booty.

Hahaha.

Ugh she's so sexy.

Soooo beautiful.

Sooooo-

"Axel you're staring." She was blushing as she set the mixing bowl on the counter.

"I'm not sorry." I said pushing her back against the counter and putting my lips on hers.

She moved the mixing bowl and I lifted her so she was sitting on the counter. Our lips never broke apart and I slipped my tongue into her mouth.

I groaned when she tugged my hair and bit my lip.

Fuck she's so good at this.

We pulled away panting after a few minutes panting.

"Damn." She whispered and I nodded in agreement.

"Um Axel can I," She put her hand on my neck and popped her fangs out.

"Go ahead babe." I tilted my head to the side and she sunk her fangs into my neck.

We're gonna run out of cold water if she keeps doing stuff like this.