Epilogue

Axels POV

"I love you, you weirdo." I felt my mates soft lips on my cheek and my heart skipped a beat like it has since the first day she told me she loved me.

"I love you more, Helena." I kissed her forehead and then smiled seeing my oldest son teaching the young kids how to play tag.

"He's going to be a great Alpha." Helena smiled leaning into my embrace, her violet eyes twinkling.

"I can't believe we're handing the pack over to him in 2 weeks, time just went by so quickly."

Helena sniffled, "My baby is turning 20." She let a few tears slip and I frowned, hating to see her upset.

"Mom are you okay?" Ashton brought his mom into a hug.

"My little boy is about to be the Alpha, of course i'm not okay!"

"Mommy, why are you crying?" My youngest son Harrison asked.

"Nothing baby, go play then later we can make cookies."

"Yay cookies!" He ran off with his friends and I couldn't help the smile on my face.

"Mom I promise it'll be fine. Just think about all of the free time you and Dad will have."

I decided it was a good time to make an inappropriate comment, "Yeah come on, think about all the things we could do in our free time." I winked.

"Dad that's gross!" Ashton rolled his eyes and went back to helping the kids.

"You're terrible." Helena smirked, back to her happy self.

"Oh we were both thinking it."

She ran her hand down my chest leaving a trail of sparks, "True... I'm thinking we have some free time right now." She bit her lip.

She's so perfect.

"I think you're right." Our faces were inches apart, and I would so take her right here if there weren't kids around.

"Well since the kids are occupied, I think we have time to talk in your office." She pulled me towards our home and I of course followed without question.

"I said it once and I will say it many more times to come... the Alpha is whipped." Some guy in the distance said and I chuckled lightly.

It's true, my wolf and I can both admit to it with no shame.

Could you really blame us though?

I mean look at her.

Absolute perfection.