Chapter 3

Drops of water started to fall down the grey gloomy sky as I watched inside my room. Everything was quiet except the thundering sound and the rain falling from outside. I changed into casual clothes. I walked outside the room and explored the whole entire mansion memorizing the rooms and where they are.

It's weird that everything in this place is quiet and not many things are going on. The last room I then visited is the game room. I opened the door to see the brothers watching Shu and Ayato playing darts.

"What's going on here?" I asked them.

"Oh, Ayato and Shu are proving if they could keep Yui for themselves~ Wanna join?~" Laito asked holding Yui's arm.

"Why not a bet, a winner gets to battle me on darts. If I win you guys don't get to feed on me, if I loose well I'll become your blood bank? Sounds cool?" I looked at them.

"Deal." They all said at the same time and glared at each other.

"Hey what about me?" Yui asked looking at me.

"No one cares about you flat chested bitch." I said.

"Oooh shit!" Laito and Ayato said at the same time.

"Language." Reiji fixed his glasses.

"Restart the game?" I asked and they all nodded.

Time skipped

The last on standing is me and Shu. When Shu has done his turn it was mine again and I won.

"Well, looks like no blood bank for you Shu. Better luck next time." I smiled and left the room.

I walked up the stairs and checked behind me to see if anyone followed. So far no one and I quickly ran to the crib room as fast as I can. I opened the door silently and closed it. The room was so beautiful and it smells like a newborn baby scent.

I don't know why, but I love newborn baby scents it helps me calm. I walked around the room and looked at the bookshelf reading the title from the spin in every book.

"I guess they like princesses." I muttered and kept looking.

The back part of the room was too dark and I quickly walked to the curtains and opened it. The sky was now dark and the stars twinkle from the night sky. The moon shines through the window giving the room more light. I looked at the back of the room to see a mysterious door with no knob.

I slowly walked closer to the door and touched it making my fingers burn up. I quickly pulled away and and a handprint glow at the middle of the door. Footsteps was then heard from the other side of the entrance door and I quickly closed the curtains covering the door with a glowing handprint on it and saw a closet for me to hide in.

I ran to the closet and entered it closing it when the door started to open. I sighed in relief and waited in there. The footsteps slowly walked around the room and I heard the crib creak.

"We miss you...little butterfly." Shu's voice said sounding so sad.

The footsteps then walked away and I heard the door closing. I quietly opened the closet door and peeked in if his still there. So far no one and I quickly got out closing the closet. I left the room making sure the coast is clear before I got out.

I ran out of the room and closed the door silently before running towards mine. As I barged in the room panting and catching for air I looked up to see Ayato looking at me confused.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"Nania." I said.

"Nania what?"

"Nania business and get out."

He rolled his eyes and left the room as I face planted on my pillow. The comfy bed made my body relax until I felt my bed sink down. Before I could look up who did it arms begin to wrap around me making me face the door way.

"Um..." Was all I said while trying to look, but a hand placed my head back down the pillow.

"Don't look at me." Ayato said.

"Just...don't and go to sleep." I sighed and closed my eyes falling into a deep slumber.

(Sorry if it's really short, but I am tired and I graduated today so yay! Honor roll and I don't know how! Anyways I'll make the next chapter longer I promise)

Beautiful Butterfly (DL x OC) *Discontinue*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें