Acknowledgment

I'd like to thank Elinox, Kisota, Anuolf, Jakkal, Aethyriek, Thrix, Amelia Nightside, Savage, Seraphyna, House of Chimeras, Wolf VanZandt, Wolfmage, Russian, Running Red, Istas, Buffalo, Uriel, Red Shadow, Lopori, Cheetah, and many others for their help and support as I researched and wrote this material. Many guided me, pointed me towards better sources, helped with editing, and made sure it was well-written. 

Every one of us contributes to this community and either builds it up or tears it down. All of the individuals in the list above and many more have touched my life and influenced me, have made a positive contribution and helped keep our community informed and safe. Thank you all.

I also should not forget the first Weres and Therianthropes, the Greymuzzles, who built the community, many of which are no longer with us. May their spirits run free in their true forms. My information comes from sources who many no longer be active in the community, but they have blazed a trail which makes it possible for future generations to understand and learn about their inner selves. I refer to Orion Scribner's work often. Coyote Osborne, Smash Greywolf, KatmanDu, and so many others whose old archived websites I've dug up and referenced. Maybe you didn't want them to be dug up, but I did it anyway. Thank you.

Links to public sources used to gather information will be provided in a reference section at the end of the book.  

Cover Image: "Dog-headed men" from Livre des merveilles du mooned (Book of Wonders of the World also known as The Travels of Marco Polo), a 13th-century travelogue with stories told by Marco Polo.

Images are used under fair use for educational purposes only and remain the property of the copyright holders.