INTRO ✨

|1996 LA California|
             People coughing Sneezing aching and dying love ones were being snatched away in a blink of the eye and only because of the one thing people love the most...Water.There were some rich areas of LA.And there were some not so rich areas of LA.LA was a big city full of hopes and dreams where people move to for a better life but there was a small town in LA call Harbor Town. Harbor Town was an urban area Where people struggled with food and water,People struggle to pay the bills because money was always an issue.Most people did not have jobs so they were kicked out of their homes.Harbor town didn't really have the money to get Purified drinking water.The water was not clean enough.People were thirsty and desperate so they drink the water anyways but a few days later after drinking the water most people became sick...But most also died.There was a laboratory not too far from the town it was ran by a scientist name Professor Konine aka Professor K.He studied anatomy of animals and experimented on them but that all changed when he found out five of his pregnant lab Coworkers were sick.Professor Konine Came to the conclusion that the women sickness definitely came from the town's drinking water.Professor Konine named the sickness ...Infillitus.The symptoms of Infillitus Were inflamed lungs and throat,headaches ,flu like symptoms such as Chills, aches,nose running ,coughing , sneezing and watery eyes.The women's blood cells & immune systems Were weak & being slowly deteriorated as the sickness consumed their body.Konine was devastated...he worked day in and day out to find a cure for the 5 women.Konine mixed different formulas and medications together until he can Find something that worked.He took a sample of one of his pregnant coworker's blood and put it under a microscope and ran some test on it.Konine mixed the blood sample with the sample of the formula he came up with , and he watched the results occur , the blood cells started to brighten up and look fully clean.Konine realized he had found a cure for Infillitus.It was a vaccination , he called the vaccination Infillitus Z.The 5 women thought the vaccine might do harm to their babies , but Professor K said the babies won't be harmed in any way and the vaccine will only effect and cure the moms , no harm or negative effects will occur.A few days later the 5 moms we're cured and them and their husbands moved away to 5 different states and never spoke to each other again.