CHAPTER SIX 👊🏽

|Konine's Lab|

      All 5 kids met up at Konine's lab , the parents stayed back at the hotel.Before the kids left the parents told their kids to be safe.All the kids gathered around the table.Konine came out of a room with a big smile on his face.

Konine-Your supersuits are ready (smiles big)

All the kids cheered and laughed with excitement.The supersuits were folded in plastic , Konine handed each kid their supersuit.The kids admired their supersuits.The kids tore apart the plastic and flung it across the room , they were beyond excited.

Konine-their are bathrooms down the hall to your right , you may go change into your supersuits (smiles)

All 5 of the kids rushed out the lab and ran into the bathroom , quickly changing , running back into the lab doors.They strutted as they walked in.Ceaser A.K.A Leviatator supersuit was green with gold striped going down the arms and legs , he wore gold Jordans and a gold face mask to match.Big bold letters that said "LEVITATOR" was printed gold on this center of his chest on his supersuit.

Konine-These supersuits are made out of cotton and armor , they will fit snug and comfy , and will fit any body type.

Monse A.K.A Aqua Girl walked in with a light blue supersuit with white stripes going down the arms and legs , white big bold letters centered her chest that said "AQUA GIRL".She wore a white mask and white hand gloves , and with white long gogo boots that went past her ankles to match.Monse hair was black and curly with a little bit of blue streaks , her hair was a little poofy and bounced as she walked.Brett A.K.A Cheetah Boy walked in with an orange supersuit with big black rounded spots going down the arms and legs.He wore black leather Nike high top boots and a black leather mask to match.Big black bold letters that said "CHEETAH BOY" centered his chest on his supersuit.Cece A.K.A Electric Princess strutted in with a light pink supersuit with silver glitter stripes going down her arms and legs.Glitter lighting bolt patterns zig zagged across the suit.Glitter Big bold silver letters that said "ELECTRIC PRINCESS" centered her chest on her suit.She wore a pink face mask and silver glitter go go boots , her hair was black , long and wavy.Her hair flowed as she walked.Finally Marcus A.K.A Dynamite walked in looking bad as every and i mean that in a sexy way.Marcus wore a all black leather supersuit and all black leather gloves and face mask and black combat boots to match.

Everyone grinned and smirked admiring each other supersuits.

Cece-we look like real super heros ! (grins)

Marcus-We are real super heros (smirks)

Brett-Yo they got guns ! , what if one of us gets shot ?!

Konine-You wont , b/c i made all your suits bullet proof , each one of your suits is perfectly designed and customized to match and coordinate with your super powers ...when your powers trigger your suits will glow.

Ceaser-So are their any trigger buttons on our suits itself ?

Konine-No , you have powers (chuckles) you dont need any buttoms , however your powers react , your suit will respond , your suits are basically just protection and it...looks pretty danm good (chuckles)

Marcus-yall ready ? (smiles)

Cece-Hella ready , Harbor needs us ! (grins)

Brett-Hell yeah , lets kick some ass

Monse-Lets do this , we gotta get that Z back !

Ceaser-On 3 ! , 1 , 2 , 3 !

Everyone-POWERS IN THE HOOD !!

|STREETS OF HARBOR|

People were screaming and running , glass was shattering , cars were getting into massive accidents.People were tripping on each other , crying.Everyone was running with fear.Jason and Ariel Army gang were wreaking the whole town , causing tremendous rackus.The army was shooting up stores , cars were getting caught on fire, causing massive explosions.