Chapter 2

"You're finishing your last year of high school." Leigh paced in front of me, in the middle of a rant. "I mean it Gabriella you can go back and do it at a fucking real school. As for this deal with Saxon you are gunna have to hold that up."

"It's running books Leigh. Seriously. I could do it in my sleep." I wrinkled my nose up. "But as for this school business."

"School is a deal breaker." He pointed at me. "You wanna live with me, you are finishing your last year of high school."

"Living with you! You have put me in a fucking cottage!"

The garage was built on a large property and I didn't even realise there was a massive shed hidden behind a row of trees behind it- this was known as the clubhouse. Then if you trail up a dirt road for what feels like agers you come to this run down barely liveable cottage. And that is where they stuck me.

Away from the men- as my brother so politely pointed out.

"It was nice of Saxon to do that. The way you spoke to him I'm fucking surprised he didn't drop your ass in a clubhouse room and let the boys have at you."

I rolled my eyes. Because every man wanted me.

"Fine I'll go back to school but as for this place, you are helping me make it liveable." I pointed a finger directly at him. "I refuse to live in a dump."

"Fine. I'll take you into town tomorrow shopping."

"Thank you." I crossed my arms feeling happy with that.

Maybe something good will come out of this mess after all. As I sat down on the half sunken in couch, my mind drifted back to Saxon and the way he looked at me. It was like... like something was there, drawing him to me.

I frowned, still not being able to explain the way he had looked at me.

--

Swinging my legs in the truck, I waited for Leigh. He had said over half an hour ago he would be a minute. I was about ready to storm into that massive black shed with the Satan's Son logo spray painted on the front of it. Then the side door swung open and out stormed, not my brother.

For fuck sake!

How hard was it to get some car keys and drive me into town!

I watched Saxon walk this way, running a hand through his short black hair. He was wearing a black tshirt that clung to his tanned skin. He had one arm heavily tattooed while the other arm only had a few scattered tattoos. He was wearing leather pants, big black heavy looking boots and a leather vest, that was decorated in patches.

I was positive this man had no problems when it came to the ladies.

As if he knew I was staring at him, his blue eyes bounced off the ground and locked with mine.

God I loved the shade of those eyes.

It was like an icy blue that you would only expect to see in movies, when the actor was wearing fake contacts. It was rare, unique and only added to his overall sexy appeal.

Wasn't till he was opening the drivers side door, that my mind clicked back working.

"Your brother has shit here to do." His words were clipped and straight to the point.

"Oh." Was all I stumbled out and then sighed. Well looks like my day shopping, wasn't going to happen.

My eyes widened when I watched, in some what horror as he climbed into the truck.

"What are you doing?" Seriously why was he getting in the truck? Had he told me to get out? Did I miss that?

"I said your brother has shit here to do for me. Didn't say you weren't going."