25: Rashes

AUTHOR POV:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

AUTHOR POV:

"Do you understand?" You asked the new part time worker as you explained to him.

The guy just started his work today and Uncle Jae asked you to be in-charge guiding him about the cafe.

"I'll do my best." He nodded eagerly.

You frowned looking at him then crossed your arms.

"Just say yes or no tch, I'm not asking you for doing your best. If you're not understand but doing your best, you still could not get anything and cannot handle this machine properly. But if you're understand plus doing your best it is equal to a perfect work." You nagged like 92 years grandma, triggering for no reason.

The part-timer tried not to look at you at the eyes and held his head low.

"So do you understand how to handle this machine ass?" You asked again.

"Y-yes.." He hesitated.

"Nevermind," You sighed.

Then, an idea popped out of your crazy mind. You wanted to make some 'warming party' for the worker or a normal people would assume it as a bully.

Your eyes were busy searching for the list of grocerries that Uncle Jaehun usually wrote down for you to buy.

"Can you do some errand for me?" You faked a smile to the guy. He nodded.

You stiffled a laugh then took the list before handed in to him.

"Here, go buy all of this and this is the money. Thank you Jeonghu," You patted his shoulder.

His eyes shot widened in terrified as he did not really know about grocerries.

"Can you do it Jeonghu?" You asked softly but he was frighted with your tone.

"Where can i buy this- I mean where is the store that you always go?" He asked.

"Oh i go to shopping mall that sell clothes." You replied sarcastically.

He rubbed his naped in embarassment looking at you.

"Of course its the nearby mart here you idiot. Look, I'm way too tired today and I don't even know why so you better go now or I'll trigger for no reason even more."

You menaced and just walked away to take a rest for seconds. There was no customer as its already past lunch time.

"Okay Haeun. By the way, it's Jeonghan not Jeonghu." He corrected you.

You blinked your eyes and stopped at your track. A memory of him introducing his name across your head making you inwardly cussed yourself to be such forgetful hoe.

"Oh right...." You looked over your shoulder.

You took a seat at beside the glass wall taking deep breath. You soon drifted into your deep thoughts.