52: Empty

Recommended song: Beautiful Moment - K.Will

AUTHOR POV:

AUTHOR POV:

A week had passed since you encountered with your father. A week since you locked up yourself in your room which meant you were also been ignoring everyone else.

You didn't have courage to face them, somewhat scared to see their reaction after witnessing you in your worst state at the hospital last time.

On most days, you would sleep in your bed for hours or leave your room once Hoshi and Jaehun had left for work. You woke up early in the morning, took a walk at the park, went home and continue to sleep.

Sometimes, you missed the night breeze and feeling stuffy, so you went out for a night walk alone.

Jaehun would cook you food and he either left it on the table for you to eat. But, sometimes, Hoshi brought you food for dinner and you two spend time together, he would rant everything about his day working at the cafe, about the problem in the cafe, though, you would be quiet most of the time.

Nothing had been cleared up yet. But you did not avoid him neither mad at him anymore.

The sibling relationship naturally became normal as if you guys never had skirmish before, for which you were thankful as Hoshi didn't bring it up in any conversation you shared.

You needed time, to sort of everything, to organize your mess life and to be ready to meet everyone again.

Dokyeom, Seungkwan and Hansol tried to visit you once, for which you pushed them out before locked up in your room until they had gone to home. Because of that, Jaehun was so mad at you as he nagged so much at you.

Flashback:

"Do you know what you're talking? You're scaring me!"

"Exactly! That's what I'll do! I thought I will be okay, I thought I can go well with my friends and try a new life. But I realized, I'm lying to myself uncle. I can't trust anyone in my life. I doubt them. I'm anxious when I laugh with them. 'Do I deserve to enjoy my time with them?', 'once they know how my real life is, will they still want to be around me? I bet they'll leave.', or..." You trailed off as you felt your heart breaking, your breath was shaky.

" 'they just bear with my personality because of Hoshi plead them to?'"

Upon that, Jaehun closed his eyes as he held onto a pained look.

"Haeun-ah.. please don't say any more lies. I don't think I can listen to you right now. It hurts, it hurts me so much. I know you are just emotionally stress and you can't think straight." His voice almost like soft plead.

"I know it's hard but you know, I feel hurt too seeing you like this. Please don't be like this Haeun, my heart ache. You don't know how much Hoshi cried after I told him about your accident. Didn't you know how restless all your friends are? They refused to get home just to wait you wake up. This is what you repay them with?" He raised his voice.