Airplane

And that's how you find yourself sitting in the middle of the two attractive guys while flying towards the sky. Yoongi at the window seat and Jimin at the aisle.

You wanted to ask them how they knew each other and how in the world is Yoongi flying with you guys, at the same destination. And not just not, but he's also seated beside you!

But it seems like your boss is not a fan of Yoongi, you can practically feel the tension in the air. The kind of tension when two close friends suddenly get into a heated arguement. Jimin has earphones on but he might hear you so you decided to ask Yoongi when you land.

As the plane started to move to through the ramp and the engine started to roar, your heart started to beat a thousand times per minute. And as it lifted from the ground, you feel your hands sweat.

You closed your eyes tightly and bit your lip while scary thoughts consume you. You've flew a few times but this part never fail to make you wanna just hide under the seat.

I heard the most dangerous part of flying is the take off and landing. What if the plane crashed? Oh God. I don't wanna die.

Then suddenly you felt a hand envelope yours, making you shoot your eyes wide open and look at the guy beside you.

He's smiling at you, like he's saying that he's there. That you don't need to be scared. And for the first time, you are extremely grateful that he knows what you're thinking without you having to say it out loud.

Thank you.

His smile widen at that.

Then made a face that made you burst into a full pledge laughter.

"Oh my gosh. No. Stop. Don't. I can't." You begged while wiping your eyes.

By the time you've managed to stop yourself from laughing, you've ascended to the sky, flying stably.

The flight is going to take you half a day, that's why you're dressed as comfy and trendy as you can be. A pale pink knitted sweater, a stretchy pair of jeans and a white sneakers.

Good thing you also downloaded movies and series on your laptop. You look at the guy beside you then asked in your thoughts, Movies?

He nodded so you got your laptop and placed it on the table infront of you, angling it towards him so he can see. You also took your your earphones then connected it to the laptop.

What movie do you want to watch?

And just when you thought the guy is becoming somewhat decent. He leaned towards you then whispered almost alluringly that you almost, just almost want to give him what he wants. "Do you have fifty shades?" making you regret you've even asked.

Seriously Yoongi?!

"What? Can you blame me? Christian Gray is super hot. Like, have you seen those abs?" With that, you snorted.

You pervert. I changed my mind, I'm going to choose.

It's his time to snort after you've chosen.

What? What's your problem with Love, Rosie?

"Aside from their both idiots who wasted years of their chance to be together? And oh, the guy married while the girl got pregnant. Nothing. Nothing much." He said making you roll your eyes. He has a point though.

You chose another movie that you know he likes as much as you do, Harry Potter. And you're correct. Without any violent reaction from the guy, you've played the movie.

You've watched 3 of the movie series when the food for lunch came and your boss woke up.

"What time is it?" He asked groggily.

You were about to answer when Yoongi beat you to it. "It's 11:45"

Jimin didn't even answer him making you even more curious as to what happened to the two.