Tom & Jerry

Do you think you'll be able to survive the dinner?

Absolutely

Not.

But you can't back down now, not that it was your idea in the first place.

You sighed while picking what to wear. Thankfully you brought three formal dresses with you.

As you were going back and forth between the three of them. Yoongi said "I'll see you in an hour Princess. I'll just get myself ready." then left.

You took a shower, set your hair with big curls then did your makeup. You decided to take it light on the eye, giving it just a subtle gold sheen and a little brown shade for a light smokey look. And bold deep plum on your lips that looked really great with the dress you picked.

It's a classic off shoulder black dress that stops about 6 inches below your knees. It also hugs the curves you have wonderfully. And it makes your ass looks bigger, which is great.

But your favorite part of the dress is when you turn back, Vavavooom, it's low V

As you stood infront of the big ass mirror on your room, checking that everything from your head to toe is perfect, the doorbell rung

You took a deep breath then opened it without checking the peephole.

Your breathe in sharply at the sight in front of you. When he said dress to impress, he meant it.

There stood Jimin in a white button down paired with a black slacks and velour coat with gold appliqués that fits him in the right places.... holding flowers.

You were dumbstruck that you just stood there blinking

You were dumbstruck that you just stood there blinking. He chuckled at your reaction, making the side of his eyes crease a little.

He then took his hand that holding the flowers towards you then said "Flowers for the beautiful lady."

You were about to take it when you heard someone clearing their throat not that far away from the both of you making you snap your head towards it.

And what you saw literally took your breath away. Min freaking Yoongi in all black attire , not that it's surprising. But still the ensemble of Black button down, black coat, black pants, black shoes and to top it all off, he's sporting an antique looking accessory making him look like a regal.

 But still the ensemble of Black button down, black coat, black pants, black shoes and to top it all off, he's sporting an antique looking accessory making him look like a regal

A freaking full course meal. Are they trying to kill me?

He walked towards you and placed his hands on your chin, closing your mouth when you didn't even know that it's opened.

"You look ravishing, Princess." He purred

You gulped then look at the both of them from head to toe . "You guys look.. wow. I'm speechless" earning a sheepish smile from the two.

And then you realized that you haven't accepted the flowers yet. You took it from Jimin then thanked him. "Would you mind if I leave it in the room?" You asked

"Not at all" he answered

You went back the room quickly to place the flowers beside the vanity mirror and went back two the two hotties as fast.

When you went out, they coincidently take there hands out for you at the same time, taking you aback.

To save the awkwardness again, you took both of their hands. Walking at the middle of them.

The elevator ride was hella awkward. You and the boys together in a confined space? Damn. Again, awkwaaaaaaaard.

You arrived at the hotel restaurant with Yoongi on your right and Jimin on your left. Both still clutching your hands. What have you done on your past life to deserve this treatment? You felt like a damn queen at this moment.

You felt your right hand squeezed tightly making you look at Yoongi. He has his eyebrow arched, with a judgemental look on his face.

Oh

Your mouth formed an O. How can you always forget that the guy can read your every thought.

The dinner wasn't so bad. Except for the time that Jimin complimented you and then Yoongi compliment you too, in a more exaggerated way.

Oh and when the food arrived, Yoongi got some of it and place it on your plate and then suddenly Jimin got the other food and placed it on your plate too.

And when you excused yourself to go to the restroom and they offered and insisted to assist you to the door at the same time. Which turned into a bickering between them if who's better than who.

Which annoyed you than you shouted "ENOUGH! I'm going to there. Alone."

They managed to get on each other's nerve the whole time. And yours. You really want to beat their asses then make them stand facing the wall because of how they're behaving, totally immature, if you're going to be completely honest.

When you came back at the table, they're silent. But they're glaring at each other like wolves ready to bite each other's throat.

Reconciliation my ass.