~2~

Shuichi slowly woke up to realize Kokichi and Kaito were asleep, Kokichi leaning on him. He smiled a little and flicked Kokichi's forehead, earning a groan. Then, he flicked Kaito's cheek, waking him up quite quickly. "mmmm....five more minutessss..." Kokichi muttered, patting Shuichi's leg. "I'm awake.." Kaito said, looking at Shuichi and Kokichi. "Oh, mornin'!" He ruffled Shuichi's hair, getting a blush and a giggle from him. Shu shoved Kokichi off of himself and stood up, stretching. "Ughh, what gives...?" Kokichi mumbled, opening his eyes. "Oooooohhhhhhhh, moooorning!" He was instantly his cheerful self, smiling.

"Get dressed you two!" Kaito suddenly demanded, standing up and pointing between them. "Uh, O-Okay...?" Shuichi stuttered, instantly heading to his room. "Fiiiiiine!" Kokichi skipped after the detective. Kaito followed as well. Once they were all dressed, they headed out. Once they got closer to their destination, Kaito and Kokichi suddenly covered Shuichi's eyes, "H-Huh?" Shu questioned, looking around at the sudden darkness. They led Shuichi to their destination, then uncovered Shuichi's eyes, which sparked the moment he realized where they were.

"A cat cafè!!" Shuichi gasped. Kaito and Kokichi giggled at his reaction. The trio walked in, getting somewhere to sit. Shuichi was apparently the cat king, as cats began swarming around him. "They liiiiike you, Saihara-chan~!" Kokichi chirped. Kaito chuckled, and so did Shuichi, "Yeah, I-I guess they do!" Shu said, smiling as he pet all the cats around him. After the three had coffee and talked for awhile, they left the cafè and headed home.

"Thank you guys so much for taking me there!" Shuichi said, smiling happily. "Your welcome!" The two said at the same time. Shuichi let out a quiet yawn, and the two laughed, making the mid-height boys face grow red, "Ghhh, i'm not cute, so don't even think about saying that!!" Shuichi yelped. Once they got home, Shuichi flopped right onto the couch, his feminine body slowly sliding off the side. "Your so laaaaazyyyy!" Kokichi yelled, sitting on his back, "Ghaoww!" Shuichi yelped. Kokichi wrapped his legs around Shuichi's hips. "Get offa him!!" Kaito yelled, prying Kokichi off of the detective. Shuichi got up, "I'm going to go get in something more comfortable." He said, walking off to his room. Kaito and Kokichi looked at each other and smirked, going on Netflix to our Shuichi's favorite anime on. When Shuichi came downstairs, he was wearing a black skirt and a cream colored sweater. "Wow, Saihara-chan, you a crossdresser~?" Kokichi asked, looking Shuichi up and down. "Y-yeah...i'm nonbinary...and I like skirts..so what??" Shuichi stuttered, blushing slightly. The two smiled, and Kokichi giggled, "We support ya compleeeeetelyyyy~!" Kokichi yelled

"Glad t-to hear." Shuichi let a soft smile crawl on his face as he sat down and gasped, "You guys'll finally watch Madoka Magica with me?!" he squealed. "Yep! Why not?" Kaito said. Kaito and Kokichi sat on either side of Shuichi, Kaito bringing popcorn over, and Kokichi bringing everyone's preferred drinks. The trio binge watched the entire series, Shuichi and Kokichi crying at the end. Kaito groaned and hugged the two of them, "You two are babies..." He muttered despite being on the verge of tears.

"Shut up! Your about t-to cry too!" Kokichi yelled, sniffling. The three cried together on the couch until one of them fell asleep. "S-Saihara's out..." Kokichi stuttered, looking at Kaito's tear stained face. "Y-Yep." The astronaut agreed, yawning. Shuichi's arm draped over the side of the couch as he snored quietly. Kokichi and Kaito thought the same thing to themselves, but instantly erased the thoughts. Kaito eventually fell asleep, Kokichi following.

———————
Shuichi woke up in the middle of the night to a nightmare. Kokichi and Kaito were brutally murdered, the scene very gorey, too gorey, even for him. His entire body was shaking in fear as he choked out a sob, pushing his face into Kaito's chest. Kokichi woke up first, instantly getting concerned, "Saihara, wha-what's wrong?!" he yelped in a whisper, brushing Shuichi's hair away. Shuichi lifted his head and looked at Kokichi, tears streaming down his face.

"I...I ha-had a n-nightmare...." Shuichi mumbled, letting out another sob. Kaito was now awake as well, wrapping his arms around Shuichi, and Kokichi did the same. Shuichi cried into Kaito's chest, wailing. Kokichi rubbed his back while Kaito held him close. Taking care of Shuichi may be harder then the two thought.
——————————
word count: 745
ah yes my boyos. lovely, lovely boyos.