4

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰    

'Oh hello Baekho-hyung' a small man said to his friend as he walked in the resting area. He noticed his senior singer right away when he walked in the room, after all he was well build and tall man.

'Woozi! It's nice to see you, how was tour?' he asked his companion which he didn't see for almost three months. The smaller man sighed heavily and nodded at the older man.

'It was tiring as always.' he said  as he scratched the back of his neck. From his pale skins you could presume that he didn't go out much. He also looked way skinnier that when he left for a tour. 'But it was nice to have so many concerts in various places. But I don't think this will happen again quickly again.' he sighed.

'Any problems?' Baekho asked acting like the news were new to him. Jeonghan strictly said to not let him know about anything that they were planning. Everyone who knew Jihoon knew that he didn't like to be assisted by anyone. It made him feel not good enough. That's why getting him to work with (y/n) was going to be a hard mission.

'Noo.. just some composing block you know?' he said trying to sound convincing. But his old friend could see through him right away. He noticed how troubled he looked. 'Anyway I heard that you guys had a comback? And it's quite well received.' he tried to change the subject.

'Oh yeah! We even won with our new song.' he said proudly. And then an idea formed in his head. ' Have you heard our song by any chance?' he asked his younger friend. He only shook his head.

'I didn't have the chance yet. But Wonwoo told me it was really good. Something his style.' he said. Not good Baekho thought. It would be much easier if he knew it to introduce his friend's skill. 

'Then why won't we go to one of the studios and listen to it?' he asked. He had to come back there anyway to talk with (y/n) about their deal. So it was almost perfect to let them meet. 

'Sure...' Woozi said easily convinced. He then turned toward doors and started to head toward the corridor, but suddenly stopped and turned back to his friend. 'One more thing before I forget about it again... Some girl asked me to tell you that she was leaving.' Woozi said and Baekho froze on the spot. 'Her name was (y/n) or something.. you know her?' he asked him. Nu'est member only sighed quietly and nodded his head. 

'Yeah she's my friend. But we can talk more about her when we get to the studio.' he said as he started to lead the way toward the room. While walking he took out his phone, typed in small text and sent it to (y/n).

    ⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰    

The girl was walking through street toward the nearest bus station when she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket. She took the phone out and unlocked it.

"You're dead"

She looked at the message from her friend, shrugged her shoulders and put her phone back into her pocket.

    ⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰