15

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

(y/n) and Woozi spent almost 4 hours in the studio. They discussed the concept of the whole album and what to add to melody to make it more cheerful.

After they were done and noticed how much time have passed they decided to head toward cafeteria to eat something before coming back to work on the songs.

'Maybe hispanic guitar would suit it?' (y/n) asked as they were walking through corridors. Woozi was looking through notebook that had all the notes written my them. At (y/n)'s words he started to think for a while.

'I think it would make it sound too latin. And the vibe should be more summerish and fresh. I was thinking about something minimalistic.' he told her without even looking at her. (y/n) listened to his opinion and started to think too.

'Like a soft synth?' she asked again. This time Jihoon only nodded.

They walked into the cafeteria, Woozi put the notebook on his tray and started to pick up some food. When they were done they sat at the table together, and started to talk again as they ate.

'Piano could work too.' Woozi told and took a bite of his food. (y/n) thought about it, as she sipped her water, and nodded.

'Yeah but maybe like a subtle one. Also maybe jazzy one for a funky element.' she added and Woozi wrote it down in the notebook. 'Do you have any lyrics started?' she asked him and he finally looked at her.

'Umm... I have something started but I don't know if they are good enough.' Woozu said and (y/n) looked at him. (I need to work on them longer.' he added and (y/n) nodded. They continued to eat, adding some comments and ideas here and there.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

While the two were busy with their food, Chan and Soonyoung came into cafeteria. They decided to meet to talk about dance lessons that were held in Seoul soon. But their attention was soon caught by the unusual sight of the vocal team leader sitting with a girl. A sight they never even imagined.

'That's why he was acting so weird?' Hoshi whispered to himself, but loud enough for Dino to hear him. The younger one looked at his hyung confused, and when Soonyoung felt his stare he explained. 'Jihoon was acting weird today. He was in his own world. More than usual.' he said.

'Do you think he is worried about the album?' Chan asked his older friend. The question was very commonly used when they were working on new album.

Woozi as a main producer and leader of vocal unit had many responsibilities. And even though people admired his work, they tended to not realize how hard it was for him. He spent many sleepless nights trying to think of a words that would fit. Trying to fix some melodies so they would suit. He really tried his best to make everyone happy, his fans, his members and colleagues.

So it was also normal for the rest of the group to worry about him. He was often tired and in need of rest but because of his stubbornness he wanted to just continue.

But this time he was different. And Soonyoung saw that from the beginning. He wasn't sitting alone in silence, humming to himself while walking alone or staying in one room with a sour face. He looked happy to work on their new album, like during their debut. He looked healthier.

'I do think he is worried. But album might be our last problem.' Hoshi said as they took their trays and started to fill them with food.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Okay so I had it written already but I fel asleep lol. The reminder on my phone woke me up and I woke up just to post it. 

Hope you enjoyed it and have a good night everyone!