A NEW BEGINNING ━ FELIX ROSIER

PAIRING: Felix Rosier x reader

SUMMARY: When you met Felix Rosier, he was your house prefect and much older than you. You were way in over your head, emotions and relationships weren't a priority at that age but you knew Felix Rosier was the one for you. Before he left, you asked him to wait for you. It was a silly request. After all, why would someone like Felix wait for someone like you? So to see him here, waiting in King's Cross, dressed immaculately and looking out-of-place, you now comprehend that you were right. It will always be him.

NOTES: I just want to write something fluffy. Don't mind me.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Can you believe it?" Rowan inquires, eyes wide and brimming with tears of joy. "We're done. We're officially done."

Beside her, Tonks grins and wraps an arm over her shoulders. "We're adults and since technically I'm—we're—not students anymore," She raises her wand and aims it to the ceiling of the Great Hall. "Shall we?"

You grin, nodding at her and Rowan. "Let's."

With that, you raise your wand up to the ceiling. You manage to garner everyone's attention at your table and in the hall. Penny is grinning brightly, cheeks flushed and chin tilted up in pride as she raises her own wand after you. Ben, who's grown bolder throughout his school years, proudly raises his own while the rest follow suit.

"To us," You begin, making eye contact with all your friends. "Thank you for making these seven years tolerable."

"Cheers," Tulip nods before taking over. "To us!"

"Vermillious!" You all exclaim, the tip of your wand glow red and the ceiling of the Great Hall is covered in red glittering sparks. A few first years shriek in fright but overall, most of the students watch with an almost sad smile. With all of you graduating, things will be different. Although, what they don't know is that the presence of a new troublemaker joining the school next school year will embark on a new era of mischief and danger.

Besides all that, Headmaster Dumbledore smiles at your group from the High Table. His emotions are the opposite of a scowling Snape and judging McGonagall. However, none of you truly care. It's the end-of-year feast and nothing can ruin your mood.

The feast goes by quickly, you and Rowan head back to your dorm room and double check on your things. Before you know it, you're sitting in the Hogwarts Express with all your friends packed in your usual compartment. Somehow it went from just you and Rowan to you, Rowan, Penny, Ben, Tonks, Tulip, Charlie, Barnaby, and Andre. Far more friends than you expected to make if you're being honest with yourself.

"We're still meeting for our vacation trip this summer, right?" Tonks asks, unwrapping a chocolate frog and popping it in her mouth. "Cause I already have money saved up."

"Of course!" Penny exclaims. "Ben and I will be your Muggle tour guides."

"I'm honestly a bit nervous to go to Muggle London," You admit, slightly scrunching up your nose. "What if we get lost?"

Penny waves her hand nonchalantly. "It'll be fine. Bill and I will take turns driving."

"Bill knows how to drive?" Rowan questions, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

Charlie nods, swiping one of Tonks' chocolates from her lap. Earning him a playful scowl from her, to which he returns automatically.

"Yeah, dad has a Muggle car. While I suppose he doesn't drive it that well, he knows enough. Bill said he's taking a small vacation so he can come with us."