I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

{{Edited - 12/05/2020}}

December 25th 2018

^Gracie's PoV^

I was woken up by the most excited two year old in the universe.

Lilly had turned 2 last month, and a month previous to that I'd given birth to a healthy baby boy in October. He was coming up to being 2 months old and he was such a mamas boy, but I didn't mind one bit.

"Mama!! Dada!! Santa's been!" Her angelic voice was full of happiness.

I got up and Frankie sat up too. He kissed me softly and then pulled Lilly into the bed, attacking her with kisses.

"Merry Christmas my beautiful girl. And to you my love." Frankie said and I smiled. I got up when Theo started to stir and picked him up.

"Morning my gorgeous little man." I watched as he opened his eyes, they were blue just like mine and he had a head of perfect brown hair.

"Don't forget, all your uncles and aunties and cousins are coming for dinner today." I reminded Lilly and she clapped happily. She was so in love with her family.

She began to tug at Frankie's hand and he gave in. He pulled her up and she sat on his shoulders. I followed them down, and the sight was magical, but Lilly's face was the most magical of all.

"Santa was here!" She squealed with delight.

Under a rather messily decorated Christmas tree were presents of big and small sizes. I smiled as Lilly went straight to a present and handed it to me.

"For you and dada." She said smiling triumphantly.

I let Frankie open it and then I smiled with awe, it was a photograph in a patterned glass frame of the day Theo was born, with Lilly sat holding him for the first time and me and Frankie stood beside her.

"Uncle Ollie helped me." She said grinning.

"Aww baby, I love it so much. Thank you." I kissed her nose and then Frankie pulled her into a huge hug.

This was certainly going to be my most favourite Christmas ever.

After an excited morning and wrapping paper strewn all over the living room floor it was time to get ready, everyone was bringing their own dishes to the meal and we'd agreed me and Frankie would cook the turkey.

I dressed Lilly in a red dress and after her asking me nonstop wove silver tinsel into her braid.

I dressed Theo in a cute Christmas themed baby grow and then put on some black leggings and the most hilarious Christmas jumper I owned.

By the time everyone was ready the doorbell rang and our first guests arrived.

They walked straight in and I walked downstairs cradling Theo. Lilly practically flew into Ollie and Marie's arms.

Their son, Sam was almost 8 months old. He was super handsome, just like his daddy.

"Hi Ollie! Marie, merry Christmas." I say and hug two of the many family members to arrive. I could sense something was playing on Marie's mind and I looked at her.

"Can we talk Grace?" She asked me out of earshot of Ollie.

"Of course. Let me go give this little man to his daddy and we'll go outside." I say and find Frankie already conversing with Ollie, Lilly sat playing on the floor and Ollie was bouncing Sam on his knee.

"Babe, I'm just popping outside with Marie. Take Theo for me." I say and Frankie walks straight to me and takes Theo. Who immediately settles contently in his fathers arms. But whatever Frankie said Theo was a mamas boy at heart.