Date Night

You sat in the back of the impala as Dean sped down the road towards the bunker. Dean's eyes flash a quick glance at you in the mirror before going back to the road. Dean turns on the radio and belts out the AC/DC song that comes from the radio. You shake your head at his singing, knowing it's just a way to annoy Sam.
*Time Skip*
Dean pulls into the garage of the bunker and the three of you hop out and grab your stuff. Duffle bag in hand you begin walking towards yours and Dean's room when you feel someone grab your shoulder. You turn around only to be met by a pair of gorgeous green eyes.
"Hey" Dean speaks
"Hi"
"I have a question."
"Okay...shoot" You begin to feel anxious as to what your fiancé has to say.
"So um I was thinking that maybe we could go on a you know..." Dean looks at the ground and you can tell he's nervous.
"A date?"
"Yeah, a date."
"Dean you and I are engaged. Remember?" You raise your hand showing him the ring on your finger causing him to look up, "you don't have to be nervous when asking me out on a date. Of course I'll go with you."
"Really?"
"Yes you idiot." You pull him in and plant a kiss onto his lips.
"So when are we leaving?" You question once the two of you separate.
"8 sound good to you?"
"Yes but make sure you leave me alone before hand. I want my outfit to be a surprise."
"Oh okay." Dean let's out a light chuckle as you begin walking again.
*Time Skip to when you're ready*
You take one last look at the green dress you had on. It was a floor length dress with a V-neck and a slit in the side that showed off the side of your leg beautifully.

You had on a light amount of makeup

You had on a light amount of makeup. You let out a sigh and walked out of the bathroom. Grabbing your purse you walked out of your room, looking for Dean. You walked down the hallway and run straight into Sam.
"Oh hey Sam. Have you've seen Dean anywhere?"
"Um no I haven't. Why are you all dressed up?"
"Dean is taking me on a date."
"Oh fancy. Well have fun." He bid you farewell and continued down the hallway.
"Thanks!" You called back to him.
You continue to walk until you reach the library. Upon walking in you are met by Dean wearing a tux and holding something behind his back.
"You look beautiful." He walks up and greets you
"Thanks you don't look too bad yourself."
"Oh uh these are for you." He pulls his hand from behind his back, revealing a bouquet of roses.
"Thanks Dean I love them." You turn and start walking towards the kitchen. You grab a vase, fill it up with water, and place the flowers in it. You turn around and see Dean watching you.
"Ready?" He asks
"Yup."
You two lock arms and walk towards the garage. Once you arrive, Dean opens the door for you.
"Thank you." You say while siding into what is usually Sam's spot. Dean closes your door and walks around and climbs into the drivers seat.
The impala roars to life as Dean begins to drive towards the restaurant. Dean parks in front and shuts off the car. Dean helps you climb out and leads you inside.
"I want you to feel human for at least one night." He whispers in your ear.
The hostess leads the two of you to the table and tells you the waiter will be with you shortly. You watch as Dean picks up his menu and starts browsing the options. You look around and realize that Dean had brought you to a fancy restaurant and not some run down diner.
"Um Dean?" You say getting his attention.
"What's wrong?"
"Well for starters this restaurant has to be really expensive."
"I wanted the best for you."
"And also, I don't really know how to put this but Dean have you forgotten that I don't eat?"
"Oh babe, I'm sorry. I guess I did. I wanted you to feel human. If you're uncomfortable we can leave." Dean replies while putting his menu down. Before you have a chance to respond the waiter walks up to the table.
"Hello my name is Matt, can I start you off with something to drink?"
Dean orders two waters and Matt walks off.
"No Dean I don't want to leave all I'm saying is I don't eat. How about I order for you and we can take it home and you can eat it later?"
"Yeah that'll work." Dean sighs and picks his menu back up.
Guilt begins to set into your body. While Dean is looking at his menu you tell him that your going to the bathroom. Instead of going to the bathroom you teleport to the back of the restaurant and watch as Matt returns to Dean's table. Watching as Matt walks away, you return to the table.
"What did you get?" You question Dean politely.
"I uh got the steak and I told him that you weren't really hungry so I ordered you a small slice of pie."
"Dean it's not time for dessert yet." You shake your head and laugh.
"Oh well." He shrugs his shoulders and looks at you.
"What?"
"You're just so beautiful, I can't believe I get to marry you." Dean compliments you and grabs your hands.
"Why thank you babe, but I hardly look any different from what I normally look."
"You just look beautiful all the time."
"Thanks Dean, I love you."
"I love you too."
Matt brings your food and you watch as Dean eats in silence. After he's done you box up the pie, pay for the food and walk out of the restaurant. You sit in the impala as you wait for Dean to get in.
"Okay onto our next destination." Dean announces while climbing in.
"Where are we going now?"
"It's a surprise but I suggest you change into something a little bit more comfortable."
"Okay" you say with confusion lacing your voice. You snap you fingers and change into jeans and a t-shirt. You sit in silence as Dean drives towards the unknown location. He drives the impala into a field. He shuts off the car and walks around to your side as you climb out.
"Um do you think you could work your magic to help me change?" Dean asks while he puts his arms out. With a click of your finger Dean is wearing a flannel and some jeans.
"Thanks."
He puts his hand onto the small of your back and leads you the front of the impala.
"Stay here." He instructs
"Aye aye captain." You reply with a salute. You watch as he enters the impala and turns on the radio. The sound of your favorite slow song erupts from the car. Dean walks back towards you and extends his hand towards you.
"May I have this dance?"
"Absolutely."
Dean pulls you close and the two of dance to the song.
"I'm sorry me being an angel ruined dinner." You mutter into Dean's chest
"Shh it's in the past now. Don't worry about it." Dean whispers.
When the songs ends, Dean pulls you towards the impala and climbs onto the hood. You soon join him and you two spend the rest of the night looking at the stars.

A/N: Hello! I decided to make this chapter have a little fluff in it. I hope you all enjoyed. The picture used in this chapter is NOT mine. I found it off Google. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think of the story or any feedback you have. And as always, Stay Fabulous! Peace! ✌️