13 || Daddy

°*edited*°

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Connor had an unconscious or dead Hope in his arms carrying her to the apartment the Mikaelson's currently were staying.

He had a face of guilt written all over but he knew that what he did had to be done. He knocked on the door since he couldn't open it with Hope in his arms.

The door swung open and a concerned Klaus appeared on the other side. His eyes instantly looked down to Hope and anger rushed through him but also a relief to know she was here.

He quickly reached over and grabbed her from Connor's arms. Connor didn't like not having her in his arms but he understood it was his daughter.

"What happened?" asked or demanded Klaus as he lay her down on the couch. "Hayley!" he yelled.

"I found her outside a club. I tricked her to come with me and then i had to snap her neck in order to bring her here" explained Connor.

Hayley walked in confused but instantly gasped as she saw her daughter on the couch. "What happened to her? Is she okay?" asked Hayley tears welling up on her eyes finally seeing her daughter after so long. "She's alright her necks broken, but okay" said Klaus examining his daughter.

Hope groaned a little as she was soon to wake up. "She's waking up we should put her somewhere and tie he-"

"You. Are. Not. Tying. My. Daughter" growled Klaus towards Elijah. "No Klaus it's a good idea. Hope's to strong for a spell of mine, tying her up maybe our best shot" reasoned Freya.

"They're right" said Hayley agreeing even though it hurt her.

"Hayley..." growled Klaus again.

"I'm not losing my daughter Klaus!" yelled Hayley not having the option of losing her daughter again.

"Let's put her in a room" said Klaus not convinced. Connor moved on not caring if Klaus was in the way. He grabbed Hope and carried her bridal style to a room.

Once in a room they grabbed a chair and tied her up. They left her mouth untied since they didn't really see why and didn't want to hurt her.

After about 30 minutes Hope woke up her head pounding and her neck hurt really bad. She looked around and saw how she was in a diffrent room then where she was before. She recognized it as Klaus's.