16 || Welcome Home, Hope

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Hope Mikaelson walked in the streets her eyes squinting every time she saw light coming her way and blinding her eyesight.

She could barely walk because of her need for blood and couldn't find a single human walking around her. Her groans could be barely heard and she felt embarrassed by how she looked.

Stopping at a lamp post she leaned onto it breathing heavily. Hope couldn't believe this was happening to her. She was a werewolf, vampire, and witch. How come a little bit of wolfsbane and vervain affect her so much.

"So much for immortality" she mumbled looking around. Her eyes glistened when she saw a man in his late forties watching the cemetery.

Yes, she was now realizing she was standing in front of a cemetery. It was creepy, but she was hungry so it was worth a shot.

Breathing in she walked into the cold place and to the man. Putting up an Innocent face she looked at him with a small smile.

It would be fun to play with food.

"Hi, sorry for coming in like that but i am lost, and looking for a bus stop, mind telling me where is there one?" she was not lost. She knew this place like the palm of her hand

The man looked at her a little startled but smiled politely. "Yeah sure, just keep up straight and right to your left," he wanted to help the young lost girl. She to him seemed someone who had quit the day. "Sorry for intruding, but are you ok? you seem a little...off"

Hope suppressed a smile. That was straight-up rude saying she looked like trash. Which she did, but he didn't have to say it.

"Yes, got lost and have been walking for so long not to mention i argued with some people i have never met which keep saying they are my family and now i don't know what to think other than that I'm starving and i need to eat and did i mention my mother and father died, he killed her so in revenge i killed him and so i decided to turn off a switch that makes me not care at all and then did a whole bunch of stuff which was mostly getting drunk so i don't remember anything and then going back to the people they kidnapped me try to make me come back to my emotions by giving pathetic memories of my old life as a baby and my boyfriend trying to get me to love him again and then i escaped which brings us here" the man was speechless.

He was terrified a killer stood before him. His wife always told him to quit the job of a cemetery guardian.

Slowly he let go of his flashlight and started running. Hope shrugged but smile.

"I love it when they run"

Flashing over to him she turned him around and threw him to the floor. "No, please! I got kids and wife please!"