Chapter 36

A few days have passed and I am currently getting ready to follow Erwin and Levi to the interior. Erwin informed me that Historia would come along, but in a different carriage.

I put on a pink skirt that fell halfway between my shin. I put on a white blouse and tucked it into my skirt, then put a brown corset on top. I managed to tie it, since the rope was on the front and then I fixed my hair, just into a neat bun.

I put on my shoes and tied the laces. Done.

I left my room and entered the dining room. I saw Levi sitting on one side, by himself, and Historia sitting on another side with Jean, Mikasa and Armin.

"Morning." I say to no one in particular.

"Walls, you put in effort." Mikasa remarks.

"Yes, thank you for the wonderful compliment." I retort sarcastically. I take a seat beside Levi and glance at him.

"I'm guessing nothing is up your ass today..?" I ask. He looks up from the paper he was reading and I notice his eyebrow twitching.

"What are you talking about?" He asks. I'm about to answer but Erwin pops his head in.

"The carriages have arrived." I nod and stand up, Levi and Historia doing the same.

"Bye." Armin smiles at me.

"Bye." I do same. Erwin opens the door wider and smiles, letting us through.

I walk out and see the carriages. One was grander than the other, clearly made for our beloved Queen. Levi enters the other one and I do the same. Erwin follows behind and sits across from me, Levi beside me.

The door closes and Erwin is the first to speak. "You look breathtaking Y/N."

Dear Walls.

"I would say the same to you too Erwin." I smile. He is wearing a very nice shirt, with a tie, and trousers.

"And me?" Levi asks.

"If it makes you happy." I say bluntly, which results in a chuckle from Erwin. Levi clicks his tongue and the carriage start moving.

"By any chance, can we open the windows?" I ask both of them.

"Their closed on the outside, Idiot." Levi answers.

"Ahhh. I see, there is something up your ass." I retort.

"Erwin, demote her so I can punish her." Levi rolls his steel coloured eyes.

***

"We have arrived, can I take your things?" Our driver asks.

"Sure." Erwin hands over a small pouch. "Do you have anything?" He asks Levi and I.

"No, I didn't carry anything." I answer, while Levi remains silent.

The door opens and the first thing I see isn't what I was expecting. I step out and suddenly get what is going on.

Around us are around 20 people aiming guns at us. The only space available is a small walkway that leads to a door.

Erwin and Levi come out and are shocked.

"Move, and we won't hesitate to shoot." Our driver says, pulling out a handgun.

Levi clicks his tongue and Erwin, despite orders, turns and places a hand on one man's shoulder.

"Explain what is going on." He orders. The man immediately brings out a dagger and cuts Erwin's arm. Blood pours down the long cut.

Why did he do that?! Does he have no heart for the one-armed Commander???

"Enter through the door." The driver states.

Erwin leads and enters, I follow behind and the first thing I see when I enter is an open space. There is water in cups on the floor and biscuits beside.

"Stay and wait, don't bother struggling, no one will hear you" The driver states and closes the door. I hear him lock like 50 locks and place something against the door.

Did I mention the door is made of metal? The outside Walls were made of stone, but it seems the inside is padded with wood.

"Well what the Walls just happened?" I break the silence.

"No fucking clue." Levi replies.

"I hope Historia isn't involved." I mumble. I glance at Erwin and see his face hardened.

He actually looks terrifying.

"What are we gonna do about..." I gesture to Erwin's bleeding arm.

"Nothing. Let's wait." He answers, leaning against a wall.

"Seriously? We can't leave that exposed." I reply.

"Eyebrows survives everything. Look, he's a One-Armed-Freak." Levi bluntly states.

I ignore Levi and go into deep thought. While in thought, Erwin sits on the floor.

I've got it!

I walk up to Erwin rip my skirt into a long piece of fabric, similar to a bandage. I should've worn a longer skirt.

"What are you doing Y/N?" Erwin asks, suddenly alarmed. I don't blame him

"Helping." I reply. I kneel down beside him and lift his arm. I grab one cup of water and pour one of it on his arm. I place the cup back down and start wrapping his arm with the fabric.

When finished, I tie the ends together and sit down beside him. My skirt now reaches mid thigh, this isn't very appropriate.

"Thank you Y/N" Levi says, looking me in the eye, so far neither of them are looking at me anywhere else.

"For what? I didn't help you with shit." I reply.

"For saving his only arm. We can't have a No-Armed-Freak as a Commander, can we now?" He bluntly answers.

I chuckle and Erwin joins in." Thank you anyway Y/N" Erwin half smiles.

"No problem. Just reminds me of when you lost your arm and I was on the back of your horse." I continue chuckling.

"Oh yes, you were very shocked." He adds.

"And I was pacing in my sleep." Levi rolls his eyes.

"Aww... You were worried about me." I walk up to Levi and poke his cheek. He glared at me before answering,

"Yes."

I'm taken aback, but refrain from showing it.

"I shouldn't have given the driver my pouch, I had money and keys in there " Erwin breaks the silence.

"Good job, Eyebrows. When do drivers ever ask to hold your stuff?" Levi asks.

"He isn't the driver I met. The one I met is a Cadet, but wasn't in uniform. At some point, this driver must've hurt the Cadet and took over." Erwin sighs.

"Walls, I shouldn't have worn a skirt. I can't fight in this." I exclaim. I glance at Levi. He's wearing his usual suit, so he can definitely fight.

I looked on at my brown corset. This needs to go. I start untying it and throw it down when I'm done.

"Why are you suddenly removing your clothes?" Levi asks, his face blank.

"Like said, I can't fight in this rubbish." I sit down close to Erwin and close my eyes.

"No need, I will." Levi says.

I hum a response and sit there.

"Don't tell me you are actually going to sleep." Levi suddenly says.

"Of course not, Idiot." I mutter.

I'm sure he made a weird face but I was too deep in thought.

***