Chapter 53

"Give up your dreams and die for us. Lead the Recruits straight to Hell.While Y/N and I' will take down the Beast Titan." Levi finishes. A small smile appears on Erwin's face and my eyebrows twitch.

"What? No." I say. They both ignore me so I walk over and stand in front of Levi, blocking Erwin. "I'll lead the charge, Erwin will stay here and Levi can take the Beast. That's a better strategy." Levi looks away.

"You're not dying here." Levi whispers.

"Well fricking," I jab my finger in his chest, "Prepare yourself." Suddenly Erwin starts chuckling behind me and I face him, scowling.

"Y/N stay here for a minute. I need to talk to Levi alone." Erwin stands and walks over to Levi using his arm to guide him away.

Idiots.

Can't believe they would even come up with such an idea.

I glance over to them and see them walking over to the Recruits without me.

"I WILL ANNOUNCE THE FINAL OPERATION!" Eyebrows begins, "All units present will now perform a mounted charge! Our enemy is the Beast Titan! Obviously this will make us a perfect target for the enemy. We will wait for the enemy to begin throwing rocks, then all fire signal flares at once! We'll do everything we can to reduce the accuracy of those rocks to whatever extent possible. While we act as a diversion, Captain Levi and Y/N will go to kill the Beast Titan! That is all." I look through the crowds of recruits and spot Nadine, smirking at me.

***

After Erwin went on a rage shouting all types of motivational things. Levi told me what I had to do. Even though I argued, he didn't bother to listen.

He said I would have to use the Wall to maneuver to where the lined up titans are. Then I would use the titans as a way to travel to the Beast Titan. He said he would go after the legs while I go after its arms. He would then take the nape while I do some more random damage. It seems like a foolproof plan.

I travel along the Walls and when I see the closest Titan I attach my hooks to it and slice its nape. I move onto the next, and the next. I take a second to glance at the soldiers charging us and notice there are only 3 left. I grind my teeth and kill the next Titan. I look up and see the Beast Titan throwing a few more rocks to the Soldiers.

Dead.
They all died.

I move to the Beast Titan and turn, while using blades to shred its left arm. I look around and see Levi coming. The Titan takes this advantage and lifts its knee to my back, slightly hitting it. I hiss in pain and suddenly I feel the Beast holding my hair in its hands. It lifts me up to in front of its face.

What the Walls is this creepy fuck.

It smiles at me and says. "Why don't we go ho-." But it quickly shuts up and my eyes widen for a fraction of a second but then I scowl.

I lift up my blade and slice my hair out of its grasp. I pick up my pace and slice of his arm then move to his face. I stick my blades in his eyes and blind it. I see the Beast losing its balance and back away. Levi moves in and slices its nape. A shirtless man screams as smoke emits from all around. I make my way to him and see Levi stick his blade in his mouth.

We did it.

Levi starts muttering things but I don't hear him. Suddenly the Quadrupedal Titan appears and holds the man in his mouth. It quickly dashes away holding the man.

Motherfuckers.

A look of pain flashed over Levi's face.

"ALL OF YOU! KILL THEM!" The man yells and suddenly every Titan near by comes running in our direction. I quickly run to Levi and grab his cape when I noticed he wasn't running yet.  I attach my hooks to the Wall and safely land on it.

Levi quickly pulls out of my grasp and places his hand on his head. I leave him for a minute and look down. The Titans are trying to climb it and the Quadrupedal Titan is watching us. I turn back to Levi and place my hands on his shoulders.

"Levi," I say softly. I kneel beside him and he refuses to look at me. "Its okay. I believe we have won. Whether the Beast Titan is dead or not. Lets go and help the others. We can do this." Finally Levi looks up and his eyes widen.

"Your ears... Your hair.." He starts, and strokes my head

Wait my ears?

I lift my hands up to my ears and feel them still in full form.

"Your ears are bleeding. Shit." He mutters. He swipes his finger along my neck and pulls them away to show me.

"That's Titan blood you Idiot." I flip him off.

"Its not. What happened to your hair?" He asks urgently. I look away and start to chuckle.

"I had to cut it amidst battle." I say. For some reason tears start pouring down my face. I start laughing and wipe them away. "Lets go."

"No. Wait." Levi says and he places his arms around me. I follow suit and smile. He then pulls me away and stares at me for a while. He leans in and connects our lips. As much as I wanted it to last forever, I pull away after a while and look at him, determination written on my face.

"We can continue later. Lets get our victory."

"Yes." He stands up and I do the same. I glance over to the Quad-Titan and see it heading towards the Shiganshina. Levi and I maneuver our way from where we are to the Quad-Titan and chase it.

***

Levi and I land on the gate to Shiganshina and look in to see the Quad-Titan and the man talking to Eren who is holding up a bloody Berthlodt.

"I told you they could do it." I whisper and smile.

"I don't have any gas." Levi replies. I grab him and use my remaining gas to get to where Eren is on a rooftop.

"Eren give me your gas and blades, NOW!" I command. His eyes widen at us and suddenly the Quad-Titan starts jumping away.

"Captain! Y/N!" Eren says surprised. He starts fiddling with his gas canisters and blades.

"HURRY!" Levi yells watching the Quad-Titan escape.

I glance over and see Armin, burnt to a crisp. I quickly walk over to him and place my hands on his chest, trying to kick start his heart. Suddenly he starts coughing. I jump back.

Oh My Walls. I basically revived this boy.

I look in Levi's direction and see Mikasa appear out of nowhere.

She does that a lot.

Eren runs over to the coughing boy"ARMIN! ARMIN! YOU CAN DO IT! TAKE A DEEP BREATH AGAIN!" Eren shouts, tears streaming down his face. Mikasa looks shocked but quickly fires a flare.

I wonder why.

I lay back and try to catch my breath. That was shocking.

"Y/N!" Eren calls me and I jerk up, "HURRY GIVE ME THE INJECTION! WE NEED TO TURN ARMIN INTO A TITAN AND HAVE HIM EAT BERTHLODT. QUICK GIVE ME THE INJECTION!" I quickly sneak my hand under my cape and bring out the black box.

I'm about to hand it over when I hear someone call me, "Y/N." I turn around and see a soldier holding a bleeding body, "I finally caught up to you. Commander Erwin is dying. He was hit in the belly, his organs are spilling out, he won't stop bleeding. I thought that injection might be able to help. What do you think?" My eyes widen but I quickly step away from Eren and run over to the Commander. I check his body and see his cape wrapped around his abdomen

"Wait... Y/N." Eren calls me. I turn around and see Armin again. I take a deep breath and walk back over to Eren.

Suddenly Levi appears in front of me and grabs the black box from my hand. He grips it so tight it looks like its about to break.

"I'm using this injection on Erwin."

Ngl I cried when writing this chapter.