the royal guests

*after the ball we went home and I went to bed*

Time skip to the morning

Maid:miss y/n you need to wake up

Y/n:thankyou

*I got up a d got dressed and washed*

(Since its just a normal day at the papa e you don't wear any dresses just a skirt cause its the only casual stuff they'll allow)

*after you had breakfast you went to the back garden and went to the path that will take you to a little smaller than usual door that lead into your garden,once you got in you followed the stone path which had lovely flowers along the side of it l...

*after you had breakfast you went to the back garden and went to the path that will take you to a little smaller than usual door that lead into your garden,once you got in you followed the stone path which had lovely flowers along the side of it leading to a tiny bridge with a tiny stream running underneath it,you crossed it and went to your painted white wooden swing chair held up with rope with vines twisted around it leading up into a tree. You sat up on the swing chair on its comfortable cushions and wrapped yourself in your blanket to only find Mollie sleeping on it so you lifted her off and and put her beside you while you read your book a snuggled up*

Mothers P.O.V

*the 7 princes were coming today,and I didn't tell y/n so it was a surprise, y/n was probably in her little garden with Mollie.*

*soon after the limosene came with the princes in them they got out and I greeted them with a warm smile*

Mother:hello, how was your journey?

Namjoon:it was good thankyou for asking

Mother:I shall take you inside the butlers will take in your luggage

Mother:I think just sitting around in the hall would be a bit boring why don't you go to Y/n?

Jimin:where would she be?

Mother:in her little garden*tells the directions*

Taehyung:thankyou miss

Mother:no problem! Shell also show you to your rooms if your tired

Hoseoks P.O.V

Hoseok:yoongi your awful quiet is it after the little incident with y/n?

Yoongi:shut up and yeah it is

Taehyung:she's really nice once you get to know her she already forgives you she told us on the night of the ball

Namjoon:and who is us?

Jimin:me

Jungkook:me

Taehyung:and lastly me

Jin:just give yourself a confidence boost.

Hoseok:I see the door come on

Yoongi P.O.V

*we all headed in the door and saw this beautifully lauded out garden, and she has it to herself! Anyways we crossed the bridge and saw y/n sleeping wrapped up in a blanket while cuddling a cat, she looks real cute... YAHH STOP YOU CANT YOONGI PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER*

Y/n P.O.V

*I felt this light tap on my shoulder but ignored it thinking it was Mollie but they shook my shoulder, I fluttered my eyelashes open finding the 7 princes in front of me*

Y/n:why are all of you here?

Rm:no need to be rude

Y/n:ill stop being rude when you apologise

Hobi:will you though?

Y/n:probably not but you should still apologise

Yoongi:apologise for what I'm confused?

Y/n:oh well your friend here was being very rude so I decided to shut him up, his friends apologised but he didnt cause he's got his head stuck in his ass and it can't come out

*they all laugh except rm*

Y/n:I should probably show you your rooms