.......

Its been 2 months since the funeral and there is a ball at you his palace tonight.

We spent all day looking for clothes and this is the final outfit-

Dress

 Makeup

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Makeup

 Makeup

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hair

We are now on our way there

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We are now on our way there.

Yoongi P.O.V

Today is the day I will propose... I love y/n. So when the boys came over I took them to my room and told them.

Jungkook: I'm so happy for you

They all said something all g those lines and we hugged.

My butler came in with my clothes and I went and got ready.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was helping to position everything in the room.

After a while we started getting guests but I told y%n a different time than the rest so she could be here later so I could get everything ready.

I told my father about my love and he said I should do it. U tried to make an announcement but no one would listen so I got up on a table and shouted...then they looked.

Yoongi: there is a reason for this ball, and that reason would be a proposal....I'm in love with princess y/n, today I will propose

Every one cheered and the party continued until she got here. As soon as I saw her I was blown away she was beautiful in the dress, I put my drink down and walked over to her and her family.

Yoongi: I hope you will have a good time *bows*

Y/n mum: thankful yoongi

They walked off and I took y/n's hand and took her over to the boys.

After a while of talking it was time for food and y/n had to sit at a table with her family and so did everyone...my table was the top one..ofcoarse.

During dinner me and y/n would swap glances at each other and smiles.

Then my father made an announcement-

Father:.........................and now my son has to make an announcement.

I got butterflies in my stomach and stood up.

Yoongi: There was a reason for this ball....

Yoongi:y/n come here please

I got out of my seat and I went in front of my table and y/n walked up with a very confused face.

Yoongi:y/n since the first time I laid eyes on you I thought you were special....*I held both her hands* *she was starting to turn red with that lovely smile on her face* the first time I kissed you I knew you were special *her eyes widened and teared up* y/n...I'm in love...*i got down on one knee* y/n will you be mine for the rest of our lives..will you marry me y/n?

She covered her face and started to cry. She put her hand down. And she told me happily.

Y/n:yes!

I quickly got up and hugged her while she put her hands around my neck and every one got out of their seats and started clapping. I then kissed her and we heard a cheer behind us and my parents and hers came over and we came out of the hug with her hands still over my shoulders.

My mum: welcome to the family y/n *hugs her*

Y/n:thankful *still kinda crying*

Her parents talked to me and then there was dancing until it was time to go.

Y/n P.O.V

I saw my parents leaving so I went up to them but they told me i was staying here.

I looked at yoongi and he came over and they told him that they had agreed on this with his parents.

Y/n:bye mum, bye dad!

I hugged them and they left.

Me and yoongi were the only ones left in the room apart from his parents who came over to us.

His dad:I think it would be time that you two should go to bed?

His mum:yes now you are sharing a room ok?

Yoongi:*smiles* yes goodnight

Y/n:goodnight

We all head to our rooms. Me and yoongi came to his room which took a while to get to and we went in and I changed into some pjs and got into bed and waited for him.

When he came back he got into bed and we faced each other while holding hands.

Y/n:today was the happiest day if my life

Yoongi:I'm glad of that