three.

People were everywhere ,some were standing and most of them were in their own seat, waiting patiently for the wedding ceremony to start. She was there, behind the big wooden door, waiting nervously. Inhaling a deep breath, she tried to make herself calm.

She was alone. Her mother had gone outside to watch the ceremony while her, standing there alone without her father by her side. She was hoping her father was there, at least to watch her get married.

Gently caressing the rose petals in her palm she sadly smiled. Can she go through this marriage life with the man that didn't love her? Looking down, she looking towards the peach coloured heels that her late father gave her.

"Keep this and wear it on your wedding day"

Without her knowing, that was her father's last wish. She knew, her father was watching her from above.

'Dad, I'm getting married today. Can you see your daughter in the heels that you gave me?'

A piano's sound can be heard, signalling for her entrance. Quickly standing up properly, preparing herself.

The wooden door slowly opened revealed what was happening in the room. All eyes were on her the moment the door was opened making her more nervous than before. Looking onto her left, she could spotted her mother was in the front row, crying while Hyunjin's mother was trying to calm her.

She gave her mother a small smile before averting her eyes to look infront, instantly making eye contacts with the man, clad in black tuxedo, was waiting for her on the altar. Running her eyes to look from his head, he looked extremely stunning and more handsome than before. The way his hair was styled and a small rose, the same as she was holding was placed neatly in his tuxedo's pocket.

Hwang Hyunjin, the man she was getting married to. Slowly walking through the aisle, he never took his eyes of her. He was looking at her every movement. She looked stunning and pure in white dress with a long veil clipped neatly on her hair.

She held her nervousness and tried to keep looking at the man when the man was staring at her intensely.

Mom, you once said you believe in fate right? If this man is really my fate, please protect him like how you protect me. I already ruined his life once by taking him away from his love. I can't bear taking anything from him again.

Stopping infront of the altar, he slowly reached his hand, in white glove for her to take. She looked at his hand for a second and looked up to look at him.

Did you really want to do this?

She was hesitating and was trying to step back from him without reaching his hand, before he quickly reached her hand in his tight palm, preventing her from running away. Surprised, she looked up to him only to see he was looking at her with a hint of sadness in his eyes. He shook his head slowly, pulling her onto the altar with him and gently hold her small hand in his big one.

He turned to the man all in white beside him and nodded. Taking a deep breath, he exhaled slowly and looked down at her hazel brown eyes. Her eyes was sparkling and innocent, as she was looking back at him with worry. Caressing her hands gently with care he gave her a small smile. She shook her head signalling him to stop.

This is a serious matter. You need to stop, we can't turn back after this.

He knew exactly what she means by that looks. Ignoring her protests, he put up his hand and read the vows,

"I give you my hand and my heart
As a sanctuary of warmth and peace
And pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor
As I join my life to yours. I am willing to build a life together and accept you, Kim Sohee as my dearly wife" her eyes went wide upon he said that.

Why? Why did you agree?

The man in charge smiled and continued the couple vows,
“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. Marriage is a commitment- a decision to do, all through life, that which will express your love for one’s spouse. Will you, Kim Sohee take Hwang Hyunjin to be your partner for life,
promise above all else to live in truth with and to communicate fully and fearlessly? Will you accept Hwang Hyunjin as your husband?"

She looked at him with tears, it was not because she was happy, but it was because if she agree to this she will ruined his life more.

Why would he married a woman he doesn't love? She was not a heartless person. How can she do this when she knew he had his own life that he wanted to lead?

She tried to pull her hands from his grasped but he put her hands in a tight​ handful, not giving her a chance.

'What are you doing?!' She mouthed to him, panicked washed all over her body.

'No, please don't' he mouthed back, sadness filled his eyes making her stop struggling and looked straight into his eyes.

'Why are you doing this Hyunjin? Let me go, you will regret this later' he shook his head.

'Just say yes, please' she was hesitated for a while. Looking around the room she could make out that the guests were giving them a weird looks as to why the bride didn't say anything. Both of their mothers were giving them a wondering looks, as to why it took her nodded at the proposal.

Inhaling a deep breath, she let herself calm and turned back to him. Locking her eyes with his, she said the two words that will change their life forever.

Upon she nodded, as a sign agreement to their wedding, the room goes chaos as the guests were cheering for the new newlywed.

'I do, I am willing to build a life together and give my all to one and my only husband to be, Hwang Hyunjin'