five.

She just sat there, watching her husband and his sister talking and laughing silently.

"What do you think? I kicked some ass for flirting off the girls" Hanjin said while flipping her hair proudly.

"Yea you're gonna be acting like some wonder woman now. Be more like a ladylike or you'll never get marry" Both of them looked really into the conversation that Sohee decided to make her ways back into the kitchen to serve them with the cake that she made. It was Chocolate Brulee cake, Hyunjin's favourite flavour.

"So oppa. Tell me about your honeymoon date" the blonde excitedly asked her brother. Instantly after the question was asked, Hyunjin's smile disappeared from his face.

"Honeymoon?" Hanjin who sensed her brother sudden changes, quickly put her hands on her mouth.

"Oh no... Don't tell me you didn't even go to the honeymoon" Hyunjin kept his mouth shut and stared at his sister,sort of pleading her to stop asking questions about his marriage life.

"Now I know why mom was worried sick at home. Oppa! Why didn't you asked her?!" She scolded Hyunjin causing the older man to quickly cover her mouth from any shouting so that Sohee wouldn't be suspicious.

"Shhh, lower your voice blondie" both of them looked towards the kitchen and it seemed like Sohee didn't hear anything as she was happily decorating her cake.

"Okay now, she isn't looking at us. Spilled the tea. Now." Hyunjin sighed looking at his demanding sister. He smacked his lips in annoyance and looked at his sister.

"I'm busy with works. Thats all" he said with a small voice.

"And that's all you can say?" She asked again with an unbearable looks. Hyunjin turned away from his sister and stood up abruptly.

"I'm going back to work. See you later" he smiled and patted the blonde's head lightly and took his bag before stepping out from the house.

Hanjin just sat there, not being able stop his brother as shock washed all over her face until she felt Sohee's tap on her shoulder 

"Hu- huh?" She stuttered and turned to look at the girl in yellow apron.

Sohee looked around the house as confusion was shown on her face. She pulled out a small note from her apron pocket and wrote something before giving the note to the blonde in front of her.

'Where is Hyunjin?' Hanjin read the note quietly before she looked at the older girl with a guilty washed all over her face.

"I'm sorry unnie. He said, he's going back to work" Sohee smiled after she saw the younger's face.

She pulled out another note and wrote, 'Don't worry about him. I baked a cake for you. Come and taste it'

Upon reading the note, Hanjin's eyes were sparkling with excitement. She quickly followed the older girl into the kitchen and was asked to sit on the chair.

"Oh unnie. chocolate brulee cake? This is absolutely my favorite!" Without further ado she digged into the cake.

Sohee laughed a bit watching how concentrated the blonde eating her baked cake and turned to look at the door. She sighed when Hyunjin's images started clouding her mind.

'Nah, it's not like he's going to eat what I cook' She thought to herself and sadly smile.