chapter 13

Danish's pov :

After teasing marwah for sometime i went inside my office room to continue my work on my ipad ...

Then i heard screaming of fatima bi ...

I rushed outside with my Ak57 in my hand Safi along with me..

There is some problem and yeh i was ready to face this because i knew this was going to come that's why I'm ready .

As expected some basxxds were standing in front door ...

How dare they entered into my farm house without my permission. .. my blood was boiling now 

My men surrounded them and i started shooting them one by one i didn't missed even one bullet cuz I'm a skilled trainer with every type of weapons...

Soon they all were dead.  But i saw a movement in one of the basxxxd..

I pulled him up and tired him to a chair i need to investigate him .. and ask some sort of boring usual question...

I even know that he is not going to open his mouth without my third degree torture.

I took the knife out and pulled one of his finger to cut then i heard a shriek.

I turned around to see marwah standing there scared full of sweat beets on her forehead.

My all anger faded away by just looking at her

Oh shit she shouldn't have seen this .

She don't know anything what she'll think about me ..

I was thinking this she even called me a monster .....

Slowly she started taking steps forward towards the chair because i know she's going to save him .

She's soo cute plus innocent she can't see anyone dying in front of her ..

First she checked his pulse duhhh obviously he's alive.

Then she looked into my eyes and said

''Get him to bed''  she's asking me to take him to bed haahaa she's adorable.

Before Safi could react on this i affordlessly putted him to bed

Then she came with a medical kit in her hand i know she's an medical student but can she save him ?

Her hands were literally shaking slowly she wiped the blood with alcohol .

Then she took a scissor with shaking hands now what ??

Is she going to touch him ?

Noo noo she can't.

I won't let her touch him . Even if he is her patient i can't

I snatched the scissor from her hand and pulled out the bullet from his body .

Look what Danish khan is doing. .. he's the one who inserted the bullet in his body and even taking it out from his body wahhh great going dany...

After i took out the bullet from his body i turned around to look at her.

Her eyes held fear with anger ..

''Are you a doctor? ''  she asked me .

''Noo ''  i replied her

''How did you took out the bullet then? ''  she asked out of curiosity.

''I just pulled it out. ''  simply i answered

She stood there for some time then understood the situation and said

''Hmm move I'll put the stitches. .''
She said without looking at me

''Whatt you are going to touch him ?'' I asked her seriously

''Yes or how I'm i suppose to put the stitches.Now move .'' She told

''Nooo you won't touch him''  my tone was sort of ordering tone which pissed her off

''Whats your problem are you mad.  First you killed them all now one man is alive beside helping me or taking him to hospital your arguing with me ...''  my angry cat yelled at me.

''What ever but you are not touching him . Just guide me I'll put the stitches. ''  ignoring her i said

'Okk''  finally she understood and handed my the things and started guiding me .

I exactly did wat she told me to do .

''Done ... see how good danish is in every profession he does .''   I said proudly trying to lift up the situation.

''Yeh i guess because murderers are obviously professionals !''    Now i can't tolerate this.

''What did you said??'''  I asked her in a serious deadly tone

''I said you are an murderer. ''  she replied casually.

''You know i have killed them right even i can kill one more...

And that would be you ..''  i saud trying to scare her but

''Oh really. . You'll kill me if I'll be here with you.. ''  she said with a smile on her face. ... this smile will kill me one day. 

''And you know wat I'm leaving right now . Cuz i can't even breathe with murderer like you .''  She said

''How you'll go if i don't want you to go . ? I'm not letting you go marwah ....''  i said smirkingly

''Haaahaaaa really funny.  Listen mr.weirdo i was here with my will I'll leave from here with me will and wish  no one can stop me ...

You get that no one ..'''    she said and in a second she was out of my sight ..

''Guards get her.

And yeh don't you guys dare to touch her without my permission.  I swear I'll  rip your head ..''   i ordered them

''Yes boss ..'' they all said and went after her.

Now were will you run marwah.

I brought you here. you even stayed here with your wish but  now i have decided to make you mine no one can stop me from making you mine .

You can't run away from me meri jaaan (meri jaan)

Today i Danish khan accept that i love her.Till the back of moon....

Loudly i confessed....