chapter 34

Marwah's  pov :

I was packing my gifts which i purchased from here for everyone.

Yeah you guys are right we are returning to india. from past fifteen days my life was unbelievable.

I never thought i have those qualities which came out of me with Danish.

And i also didn't knew Danish.  I came to know many things about him nowadays.  Like his likes his dislikes .. his habits his attitude his anger almost everything.

"You ready ?Again he entered in my room without knocking but what he asked?

"Haa..?"

"Marwah i asked you are you ready done with your packing habibti ?" He was wearing a blue shirt inside a white colour blazer.

The way his hair was perfectly set was making him look devilishly handsome.

I came out of my trance and it took me a while to answer him.

"Yep almost done ."

"Good then come with me ..he said while dragging me with him.

"Where? "   i asked as he blind folded me

"Shhhhh .."

"What shhhh "

I was feeling like we were in middle of water. But why I'm scared.

"Danish I'm feeling like we are somewhere in ocean.  Omg don't tell me you are going to kill me " i was kidding him.

"Yes I'm going to kill you ."

"Wh...."   i started panicking soon he untided me .

I was astonished as i saw around me ... we were standing near a ocean over a big ship .

The water was in blue colour.  It was sooo sandy and natural here.

Above is the picture of that place...

"It's a lucky ship . It's been here from past many years.  People around here believe that if you want to come to this place back you need to pick a stone from here and place it right there. " Danish said as i was wondering around.

"Then i definitely want to come back with y..i stopped as i realized what i was saying.

"I mean with mom and dad ."

"Ok then here take this .He handed me a white stone .

"Thanks."

I placed it on a shelf were other stones were placed and prayed that next time i should visit here with Danish as a real wife .

We got in our car ans left for airport.
💕💖💕

"Welcome to india...."   i heard the announcement after reaching india safelyAlhamdulliah.

"Finally."    i breathe in relief

"You look like home sick .He started giggling at me.

"Yes i was ."

"Lets go before paparazzi arrives."  We came out and i saw many guards bowing at Danish.

Huffff tantrums i thought.

A man came forward and said

"Good morning sir ."