"four"

❛ the benefactor. ❜

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐨

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐨. But the blonde was a Hale, so instead of going home as Scott asked her too - many times, she quickly followed the alpha to his house where he'd brought the newly bitten Liam.

The younger boy had passed out after the werewolf had saved him, and luckily Nova had stayed hidden when Liam woke up duck-tapped up in the McCalls house bathtub as she didn't want the blue-eyed boy to think she was crazy like he did with Scott.

"So you bit him, and you kidnapped him, and brought him here. This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert. Oh, and as a reminder, this is why I always come up with plans. Your plans suck." Stiles stated after he had arrived at his best friends house and seen the teen. But just as the human spoke about Liam possibly dying, the three heard the freshman let out a loud cry from the bathroom.

"Um, excuse me, we are nothing but consistent in our plans!" Nova harshly whispered from where she stood opposite the teen boys who sat on the bed.

"A consistent pain in my ass."

After the sarcastic Stilinski boys' comment, the three concluded that they would bring Liam out of the bathtub and talk to the boy. But instead of staying and possibly being hated by Liam for not helping him, Nova quickly went home before the cute teen spotted her.

The walk back to the loft was a long one, especially since the girl didn't have any of her parent's werewolf abilities to make it faster. But once at home, it was eerily quiet, no one was there, but since all the supernatural occurrences recently - Nova was used to it.

Both Derek and Morgan were helping Sheriff Stilinski with the Wendigo's murder, and even though they hated leaving their daughter home alone at night, this could be a severe threat. Something which her parents weren't going to let near their daughter.

With that promise unknown from the girl, the first time in a long time, Nova was somehow early for school for once. She was able to get a ride from her dad, who was heading that way anyway, so once hopping out of the expensive vehicle and saying goodbye to Derek, the blonde made her way to find her pack, but she soon stopped when she heard her name called from behind her.

"You remember we're freshmen, right? We just got off a school bus; we're not exactly going to be hitting the clubs till 4:00 a.m.," Mason bluntly stated to his two friends Garett and Violet.

The trio's blonde-haired boy had been complaining about yet another movie night at the Hewitt boys house instead of going to a party like most of the other teens of Beacon Hills did. Garett huffed out in annoyance, that was until he spotted the popular blonde girl in his grade and called her over to invite her along to the movie night in hopes she would bring along her friends. But when Nova didn't reply, he called out her name yet again, making the girl turn around from where she walked into school.