Let Me Take Care of You Ma

Jayceon

Damn baby girl got late asf. I honestly didn't think she would come. Shit she didn't text back or nothing. I mean I could have had Dominique stay but ion think I would have slept with her. I mean she was touching all on a nigga and shit.

I know Twan smacked her homegirl, shit he might have smacked Dominique too. But I really do have feelings for Khloe. I wonder why she was crying.

"You good ma?" I asked

She nodded her head no. What the hell done happened to her from the time she got home. Man I hope ain't that nigga from last time.

"H-h-he raped me" she said busting out crying

I quickly grabbed her and held her in my arms. I have never done this for any female. I must mean a lot to her if she felt this comfortable to come to me.

I clenched my jaw at the thought of her getting raped. I wish I was there to take care of her. This exactly why she shouldn't be working there in the first place.

"Who did ma?" I asked

She finally calmed down. I still held onto her tight. It felt good having her in my arms. I swear on fo' nem I'll shoot somebody. That's my lil baby.

"My boss" she said sniffing

"Dollar Bill?" I asked going upstairs to grab my Glock

I know how Dollar Bill is, and I'm surprised his nasty ass ain't caught nothing. All he do is fuck with them girls at the club. He think just caught they shake they ass and be naked all the time that they are hoes. I mean some of them are but not all of them. Some of them actually have a reason to be there. He think just cause he the boss that they have to give him some ass too.

I came back downstairs with my Glock. Khloe looked at me all scared and shit. I never wanted her to see this side of me. Well at least not yet.

"Woahh! hold up, no need to kill anybody his old ass ain't worth all that jail time" she said trying to stop me

I was beyond pissed because this done happened to many of them girls at the club. Why you think most of them quit. Half of them put a restraining order out on him. Then some some got they boyfriends to beat his ass. Then you got them few that want say nothing and just keep it to themselves.

"Nahh ma that shit ain't cool, he think he can just do what the fuck he want and he can't" I said

"Jayceon please babe,calm down" she said trying to block me from going out the door

I was on the verge of pushing her but I thought about it. All that jail time ain't worth his old ass.

"KHLOE MOVE, TAKE YO ASS UP THE UPSTAIRS AND GO CLEAN YO SELF UP, ILL BE BACK" I yelled

I must have scared her because she jumped and just looked at me. I really didn't mean to yell at her like that but once I'm pissed off ion like people trying to hold me back. I ain't even go lie to you I have anger issues. Most of that came from my dad being an asshole because my mom left him.

I got inside my car and headed towards the strip club. Cause somebody need to straighten his ass out. Cause that shit is not ok at all.

I finally reached the club and I parked my car and headed inside.

"Ayo Chris have you seen Dollar Bill" I asked the body guard

"Yeah he upstairs in his office" he said

I went upstairs and kicked his office door in. He was getting some top from some girl. She looked scared. She looked at me, I told shook my head for her to go back downstairs.