First Confession Scene

Nanmaya's POV

Suddenly piano started playing from the music player which is resembling kids music. I turned towards him, he smiled and gestured me to sit on the long stool which is on my backside. I started taking steps while the drums added to the piano.

I loved the rhythm of the music. He helped me to sit on the stool and he went a few steps backward. Now the violin added to them which is resembling a beautiful kids rhymes music. He started clicking his fingers synching to the tunes, now I'm sure he will start to express his feelings for sure.

There is a little boy whose life is filled with sadness,

There comes a cute little girl who filled happiness.

The words are synching according to the music because of the flute tuning with those words. My smile widened, his tantalizing eyes are showering love and that dazzling smile is making my heartbeats according to the drums beat.

The little boy is lonely without a friend,

But the cute little girl became his best friend.

I smiled by remembering the day I met him. The music is very rhythmical to those words. With the never-ending smile, he was continuing the song.

The little boy is scared to fight back with this cruel world,

But the cute little girl became his backbone to fight bravely.

I gave a teasing smile to which his lips curved into a silly smile.

The little boy can't sing his heart out,

By saying I'm Your Voice,

The cute little girl became his melodious voice.

I was looking at him with love by tapping my fingers on my knee with the rhythm. Without knowing the meaning of his pain I became his voice. I smiled and his dazzling smile is showing the happiness which we spend all these years.

The little boy grew up to a young man,

While the cute little girl didn't grow up...

"Mahi, that's not fair," I cut him off.

He huffed by stopping the music with the remote. "Please be patient Doll. You know it right, going back to the same mood after a break like this will not give the same feel to the song." He signed in irritation.

I pouted "sorry, sorry. I will not disturb you. Please continue, I will zip my mouth," I said by pressing my lips and gestured as zipping it with my right-hand fingers.

He closed his eyes by taking long breaths, fastly moving his fingers to get back to the mood. He always does the same thing whenever I disturb him like this. He rewinds the music, smiled by looking at me and started.

The little boy grew up to a young man,

While the cute little girl didn't grow up in height,

But became a beautiful lady.

I frowned but the last words made me happy but still, I gave a 'really' look.

The music stopped for three seconds. I thought something happened to it but started with a melodious symphony in a medium pitch. The sound is too romantic to hear which gave me goosebumps. He came one step closer.

Do you know how he likes her and wants to feel her?

This time the violin played according to the lyrics. I nodded negatively. He smiled and gave a wink. My heart skipped its beat to his gesture and the music too.