9

After our uneventful nights in the woods, I had my doubts against the mothman, but still bought a t shirt and fridge magnet. We were moving onto New York now, getting closer and closer to having to visit Ohio and I was terrified, the thought of even having to enter the Ohio state penitentiary made my bones shiver.

But my only thought was on Rolling hills asylum, which I hated the thought of even having to look at. But here we were, searching the halls for any ghosts that felt like they wanted to make themselves known.

Now I made 3 very bad decisions this night, the first one being that I decided to go it alone, something I had been mustering up the courage todo for the past few videos. So I walked off alone, no crew with me, just myself and my camera.

"Okay guys, so I've seen some tweets asking me to go it solo for a night. So here I am, riding it solo, I've finally mustered up the courage and I'm literally terrified." I realised my mistake when I walked into a room that had satanic things painted all around it. "Oh my god, this is fucking terrifying." I whispered and walked back into the hallway.

"Why don't I spill some tea about my best friend Lilly." I said happily, pointing my torch in the direction of a smashed window. I shivered and cleared my throat. "Lilly has a soft spot for George Clooney, likes to where Christmas socks in the summer, drinks plain black coffee in the morning and drinks black coffee with two sugars the rest of the day -" I stated but was cut off by the sound of a big band.

This was my second mistake of the night, after swearing for a few seconds and regaining my composure. I walked towards the noise, like a stupid dumb bitch, this is how they die in horror movies usually.

"Okay I'm freaking out, but I'm not gonna call Shane. I'm a big girl, I can protect myself from ghost or whatever the fuck is in here. Ryan would have literally died, but I haven't... yet." I said, my breathe catching in my throat as I turned the corner to where the banging came from.

"Boo!" Shane yelled, juking our from one of the rooms and I screamed loudly. Falling back and hitting my head off the floor.

"Fuck!" Shane yelled loudly, quickly dropping down to see if I was okay.

"I'm breaking up with you." I answered plainly, laying on the dusty disgusting floor, staring up at the ceiling. Shane laughed but I just closed my eyes tightly, the thumping in my head making me want to puke.

"I'm sorry, Ivy." He pouted, pulling me up and into his arms. He hugged me tightly and I groaned, wrapping my arms around him.

"You're lucky you're cute." I said, pulling away and rubbing the back off my head. He took my hand and we tried to find Ryan, who had seemed to disappear.

"Shane! Why did you think leaving Ryan in an abandoned asylum would be a good idea!" I argued, pulling our my phone to call my missing friend.

"I'm sure he's fine Ivy, I was only gone for 5 minutes." Shane shrugged and I just stared st him baffled, hitting the side of his arm and holding my phone to my ear as it rang. Ryan answered and I frantically asked him questions.

"Ivy clam down. I'm outside with the crew waiting on you and Shane to get you're asses out of there." Ryan spoke into the phone and I just sighed with relief, shooting a quick goodbye and hanging up the phone.

"He's outside with the crew, waiting for us to finally get out of here." I said and Shane grabbed me around the waist and pulled me close to him.

My third mistake, forgetting to turn of the fucking camera that was connected to my chest, that recorded everything that I did or said.

"I told you he'd be alright." Shane said and I just rolled my eyes, grabbing his collar and pulling him towards me. Our lips connected and I smiled into the kiss, forgetting about my surroundings, that was until the sound of footsteps came from down the hallway and I basically jumped from my skin.

"Let's go!" I said, quickly grabbing Shane's hand and pulling him towards the exit of the asylum, once we were outside. He pressed a kiss to the top of my head and we walked to where Ryan and the crew were.

"What took you so long?" Ryan asked and I groaned.

"Shane scared me and I fell back and bumped my head." I said and Ryan looked to Shane, shaking his head in disappointment. I laughed and we all piled into the car. We stopped at a pizza place on the way back to our hotel, eating probably the best pizza I've ever had in my life. Once we got back to the hotel, I was beat. My head still kind of hurt and I just wanted a bath. So, I ran myself a bath and stripped off my dirty clothes, throwing them in a pile in the bathroom and climbing into the warm bath.

I breathed in the scent of the bubble bath, the warm water making my shoulders relax and my body un tense. I fell further into the bath, my whole body emerged except for my head, which I kept above the water. I hummed a song as I closed my eyes, the whole world melting away with my peace. The only thing I needed now, was a glass of wine and Shane Madej.

"Ivy?" A voice called from the room and I smiled.

"In the bath!" I called back and Shane walked into the room with his eyes covered.

"Shane, you can look. It's alright." I said and he slowly took his hand from his eyes and smiled softly.

"You look happy." He said and I nodded, looking him in the He with an equally soft smile.

"I am."