25

The sorrel-weed haunted house was definitely high on the list of creepy places we've been to, the house was huge and definitely filled with a bunch of spirits. But, with that out of the way, we were onto our last stop of the series.

Shane and I had about an hour left of our journey to Cali, but I was so hungry I don't think we could keep driving, so I made him stop at a restaurant. I let Pepper out to walk around and do her business, while Shane looked around.

"Hey, bub?" I asked, making Shane turn around on the spot and point my camera in my direction, snapping a picture of me smiling. I shook my head and smiled again.

"What's up?" He asked and i just looked at him for a second.

"Buzzfeed wants us to do a video of us getting to know each other, I said yeah but you could say no." I said and Shane just shook his head.

"Sound fun to me." He said and I just smirked at him, laughing at his hyper ness. We went into the restaurant and grabbed some food, before heading back out onto the road and on our way to Cali.

I called Ryan when we got there, we got into our hotel room and got comfy and stuff and I texted Lucy, telling her we got here safely and in one piece.

"I'm gonna pop in the shower, if Ryan calls answer it." Shane said, placing a kiss on my lips and making us way into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. I smiled lightly and lay down on the comfy bed, Pepper jumping up bed to me.

"Well Pep, I hoover you've enjoyed you're adventure." I whispered towards the dog, who just placed her head on my stomach and closed her eyes. I smiled lightly and dragged my finger on her forehead, calming myself and Pepper. The sound of Shane lightly singing in the shower and the smell of lavender filled my nose, as I slowly fell into another peaceful sleep.

***

Liked by 59,207shanemadej: it was fun while it lasted :( I'll see you soon

Liked by 59,207
shanemadej: it was fun while it lasted :( I'll see you soon

View all comments

username1: HAVE THEY BROKE UP?

username2: bitch what?

username3: I feel like my parents just got divorced

Username4: ARE YOU FREAKING FRACKING FUCKING KIDDING ME SURELY THIS IS NOR HAPPENING

username5: My day is officially ruined :(

username6: Thank the Lord, I hatred them as a couple

ryanbergara: Uh Shane, I think you've killed half of our fans

spookylas_: Guys we didn't break up, we finished our little road trip. Shaneeeeee
|
shanemadej: I think I may have messed up a little
|
spookylas_: just a little 💛

***

Liked by 58,285spookylas_: Ryan Bergara took this photo of me and some tall guy who doesn't believe in ghosts, posing with a pack of cigarettes that we didn't smoke cause we don't want lung cancer :)

Liked by 58,285
spookylas_: Ryan Bergara took this photo of me and some tall guy who doesn't believe in ghosts, posing with a pack of cigarettes that we didn't smoke cause we don't want lung cancer :)

View all comments

username1: y'all scared the shit outta me with Shane's post
|
username2: me too bitch, me too

username3: this is cute as hell, it's literally photos of their arms but it's still cute as hell

ryanbergra: I like this photo
|
spookylas_: of course you do, you took it loser
|
ryanbergara: Nah I like it because before it was taken, Shane and you bickered about who was holding the cigarette and then Shane caved in and let you hold it. It was cute.
|
spookylas_: Ily Ry
|
ryanbergara: ily2 V

username4: RYAN AND IVY'S FRIENDSHIP IS THE BESTEST IM SHOOK

username5: we love a supportive friendship

shanemadej: Hm, wonder who that guy was
|
spookylas_: no idea, some guy I picked up walking down the street
|
shanemadej: was he cute?
|
spookylas_: Yeah He was cute, I mean underneath that horrible moustache...
|
ryanbergra: HA