•31•

'kim taehyung i will beat your as-' soonyi's thoughts were interrupted by hushed voices followed by a dull thud.

"the fuck?" soonyi questioned, pulling away from the hug and immediately missing the warmth it provided.

"what the fuck jungkook? why does your head sound so hollow?" a loud whisper asked.

"fight me jin." another voice responded.

"i swear to god..." taehyung started, moving his fingers around in circles on his temple.

"dude shut the fuck up or i'll beat your ass. did- did you just roll your eyes at me? get ready for an ass beating boy." another voice joined in.

"wait wait- yo dude i think they can hear us." a small voice said.

"yeah, no shit guys." taehyung announced, still not moving from his previous position.

"oh..." a silence followed.

"do we go out orr..."

"oh my gOD, yes, you idiots, come out." taehyung groaned.

"ah ok," a cheery voice said, soon followed by hoseok popping out from under a table' "hi! i'm bisexual."

"hEY!" jin's voice shouted, as he crawled from under the same table, kicking someone in the process, "that's my line you fucking twat-"

"what the fuck is happening." soonyi whispered under her breath, as jin and hoseok started arguing in the background.

"if i knew, i would tell you." taehyung responded, staring at jin and hoseok and questioning why the fuck he befriended them.

"hEy boo." soonyi whipped her head around faster than taehyung could shout 'whAt tHe fUcK', and was met with a red faced jungkook standing behind her.

"can we um, can we ignore that voice crack please?" jungkook mumbled, looking at the floor.

"fuck no." taehyung and soonyi responded at the same time, sharing a smug smile.

"i hate you both." jungkook replied, a smile creeping onto his face.

"your smile says otherwise, dumbass." taehyung pointed out, returning jungkooks smile.

"ok guys, hate to break up this beautiful moment," soonyi started, glancing around the room and finding jin and hoseok still arguing, tae and jungkook laughing at each other, jimin laughing at everything he hears and yoongi and namjoon still under the table questioning their sanity, "but what the fuck is going on?"